will some one make me a sig?

Rock n roll child

hey i dont know if this is in the right section..(i dont know what section it should be in)

but i was wondering if some one could make me a sig? Thanks!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can make u one. I only need to know what you want in your sig. And I will try put it there. I don't need any picture. But if you have any I will gladly use them.

PS...There is a use your illusion part on this forum. That would be the place ;)

hey i dont know if this is in the right section..(i dont know what section it should be in)

but i was wondering if some one could make me a sig? Thanks!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can make u one. I only need to know what you want in your sig. And I will try put it there. I don't need any picture. But if you have any I will gladly use them.

PS...There is a use your illusion part on this forum. That would be the place ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is it possible for you to make me one aswell?

Guest gnr>everything

how do you make the text like that on the sigs?

and i was wondering if you can see that the gnr logo has a different shade of black then the rest of the banner...i never noticed it on my home cpu but at school they looked really different and didnt blend in, so if you guys can tell me if its noticeable id appreciate it cuz im gonna try and fix it

Edited by gnr>everything

WHOo0o  thanks!  rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice sig, it's hot, like you. ;)

and i was wondering if you can see that the gnr logo has a different shade of black then the rest of the banner...i never noticed it on my home cpu but at school they looked really different and didnt blend in, so if you guys can tell me if its noticeable id appreciate it cuz im gonna try and fix it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can notice it.

Guest gnr>everything
WHOo0o  thanks!  rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice sig, it's hot, like you. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can notice it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damnit ive had that here the whole time and its been crap...im gonna change it to a different band that ive made in the meantime til i can fix it...

but how do you guys get the text to look like that? is there some kind of photoshop word art thing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it was just a new style I learned. You type in the letters in photoshop. then you select them with the magicwand. Then you make a new layer. And then you fill it with grey. and then go to the filter gallary and select noise. Add noise. (200%) then go onto motion blur. And test it out. Now you should have the metallic look. But it is partiall transeparent. So ypu go to fill. Select the same as last time. But instead of normal choose behind. (if you wanna change color go change Hue/saturation)

Then you can unmark it. Go into layer blending option. Chose something there that make the whole 3d look. And ad some shaddow.

That is how I made it :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Signatures go in Support section. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell, I just wanna quote this so I can make this the third winking smilie in the series:

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You spammer ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Signatures go in Support section. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell, I just wanna quote this so I can make this the third winking smilie in the series:

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You spammer ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh my ;)