new kurt cobain movie

Ringo

definately have to see that. I'm curious how they'll play out the murder/suicide ?? angle. I know most people think he killed himself. But check out this site. There is a ton of info on it that was compiled by a private investigator who was working the Cobain case. After reading it all I had my suspicions. give it some time of you can spare it.

www.cobaincase.com

and it has started <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well duh! A thread about KC in a forum of which the majority are GNR fans. It's like a moth to a flame.

Anyway, I thought Cobain wasn't into all the commercial shit. I doubt he'd be too chuffed about some cash in being made in his name.

He became the very thing he hated - popular and mainstream - so he ended it all.

and it has started <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well duh! A thread about KC in a forum of which the majority are GNR fans. It's like a moth to a flame.

Anyway, I thought Cobain wasn't into all the commercial shit. I doubt he'd be too chuffed about some cash in being made in his name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The movie is about a rock star who is *based* on Kurt, it's not a bio movie.

But it's still cashing in on him to a degree.

definately have to see that. I'm curious how they'll play out the murder/suicide ?? angle. I know most people think he killed himself. But check out this site. There is a ton of info on it that was compiled by a private investigator who was working the Cobain case. After reading it all I had my suspicions. give it some time of you can spare it.

www.cobaincase.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he was murdered,, no doubt imo

i must see this!