favorite Cannibal Corpse album

krissirge

which album is your favorite  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seriously man. Stop making these threads on this board. You'll find that like 3 people might take you seriously if you're lucky.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah,that's what happens if you like bands that AREN'T commercial and mainstream(unlike most people here)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get over it :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not him who should get over it, but people who diss him for making these threads.

It's good he keeps his own music alive around here!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you Lindy,at least 1 supporter here......I know you dont like my music,but at least you dont make fun of it like most people do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course not.

It's all about taste really.

And it's just good you don't keep the music you love to yourself, just because people don't know it or don't like it ;)

People don't know my music either, but I mention it either wya because it's what I listen to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What kind of music do you like, Lindy? im genuinely interested in a non piss taking way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Acid. Also Indian Folk.

I don't know, it's a bit difficult to explain because I prefer Danish Acid and you wouldn't know that I figure. And the bands are pretty hard to get unless you live here.

Of international music, it's music like The Nice, Arthur Brown, Beefheart, Hendrix, Quintessence, Magma and the Mahavishnu Orchestra is just flip really.

It's like flip, spiritual, outacid organ, positivity, humour, protest, and incredibly drug-influenced, which is why the genre is Acid.

I did it as good as I could ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! talk about original. Somebody that definetely can't be accused of being into music for the wrong reasons.

Seriously man. Stop making these threads on this board. You'll find that like 3 people might take you seriously if you're lucky.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah,that's what happens if you like bands that AREN'T commercial and mainstream(unlike most people here)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get over it :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not him who should get over it, but people who diss him for making these threads.

It's good he keeps his own music alive around here!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you Lindy,at least 1 supporter here......I know you dont like my music,but at least you dont make fun of it like most people do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats what I was saying, that he should not care about the comments and start dissing mainstream rock... Bad choice of words I guess ;)

Who was CC's singer when they appeared in Ace Ventura , I just wish you could "understand" the lyrics , they would seem even crazier and sicker if they were sung in a more uhh "decipherable" manner . Hey that's an idea for a new genre , death metal where you can hear the words . Don't get me wrong I know the growling and screaming is a huge part of the genre but IMO it's be a hell of an idea to try a new direction vocally .

Peace GnR Nation :shades:

Who was CC's singer when they appeared in Ace Ventura , I just wish you could "understand" the lyrics , they would seem even crazier and sicker if they were sung in a more uhh "decipherable" manner . Hey that's an idea for a new genre , death metal where you can hear the words . Don't get me wrong I know the growling and screaming is a huge part of the genre but IMO it's be a hell of an idea to try a new direction vocally .

Peace GnR Nation  :shades:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the singer was Chris Barnes,he's now the singer of Six Feet Under

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should listen to Opeth. Thats kind of a melodic death metal, first its like beautiful acoustic strings playing and beautiful singing, then suddenly its heavy as fuck and growling singing.

That horrible band that redid the entire Back In Black album?

Awful. :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that album was actually quite decent.......the major letdown was Barneswho vocals were bad(by death metal standards even) but the rest of band was good.....was impressed by Steve Swanson who often sounded like Young himself played on that album

that album was actually quite decent.......the major letdown was Barneswho vocals were bad(by death metal standards even) but the rest of band was good.....was impressed by Steve Swanson who often sounded like Young himself played on that album

It was amusing at best.

• 1 month later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people don`t understand the magic of extrem metal, i do.

Im more into Black metal than Death, so i haven`t heard much of Cannibal`s stuff.

Shall i make a real old school black metal vote??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people don`t understand the magic of extrem metal, i do.

Im more into Black metal than Death, so i haven`t heard much of Cannibal`s stuff.

Shall i make a real old school black metal vote??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sure,why not