Best singer of The Beatles

kevdo242

Who was the best singer in The Beatles?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest gnr>everything

paul...i think hes better as a singer, and i just like his voice better

george harrison is 2nd for me

and ringo did a great job on the songs he sang even if they were very limited in range

Pauls probably the easiest to listen to and is probably the best singer technically.

I just prefer George over him slightly though. Don't know why exactly. Something about his voice just catches the ear more.

Guest gnr>everything
What, a Beatles thread not started by Yamisonic?  :o  :D

For me, John, its just down to personal taste. Just think, this is pretty much probably what seperated everybody in the 60's, you were either a John person or a Paul person.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well im a paul person rock3

:fuckyou: yoko

Paul was great, but John did an overall better job, and Twist And Shout's screams just blow me away.

Who doesnt love Ringo's vocal solo on A Day In The Life?

Nah, joking, but it sounds like Paul without music (I've heard an edited version by someone) and with music it sounds like John, however, I'd like to believe it was John since it is his song.

And Yoko had nothing to do about the Beatles. In fact, Yoko may have been one of the reasons they broke up, but she made John get a lot of inspiration, which he was losing during the psychedelic era. Just listen to the White Album and Abbey Road! She even helped him to the point of writing Imagine. She was crazy, splitted up the Beatles (in a way) and did horrible music, but she helped John.

Guest gnr>everything
Paul was great, but John did an overall better job, and Twist And Shout's screams just blow me away.

Who doesnt love Ringo's vocal solo on A Day In The Life?

Nah, joking, but it sounds like Paul without music (I've heard an edited version by someone) and with music it sounds like John, however, I'd like to believe it was John since it is his song.

And Yoko had nothing to do about the Beatles. In fact, Yoko may have been one of the reasons they broke up, but she made John get a lot of inspiration, which he was losing during the psychedelic era. Just listen to the White Album and Abbey Road! She even helped him to the point of writing Imagine. She was crazy, splitted up the Beatles (in a way) and did horrible music, but she helped John.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well considering im not a big lennon fan........

:ph34r:

Edited by gnr>everything

Guest gnr>everything
Lennon.

The others couldnt carry his guitar case.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know why they would want to, considering George was a better guitarist.

Edited by gnr>everything

Lennon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, I liked the Travelling Wilburys - they had great songs, especially "Last Night"

Edited by xxAmandaxx

Lennon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, I liked the Travelling Wilburys - they had great songs, especially "Last Night"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, the Wilburys are cool, but I don't get what it has to do with guitar cases.

My favourite Wilburys songs are the Orbison song "Not Alone Anymore" and the Harrison songs "Handle With Care" and "Heading For The Light".