Fans of Maiden and Helloween

chicagocoma13

So I have been waiting forever for this album. Guest lead vocals by Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden, Michael Kiske from Helloween, Ralph Sheepers from Gamma Ray and Primal Fear and Matt Sinner from Sinner. Guitars are handled by Roy Z, Kiko from Angra, and Roland Grapnow from Helloween and Masterplan. This album is a great power metal album. If you like Maiden and Helloween you should love this. The albums called Execution and the band is Tribuzy. The lead singer (Tribuzy) sings half of the songs and has a voice that is a cross between Bruce and Kiske----

So I have been waiting forever for this album. Guest lead vocals by Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden, Michael Kiske from Helloween, Ralph Sheepers from Gamma Ray and Primal Fear and Matt Sinner from Sinner. Guitars are handled by Roy Z, Kiko from Angra, and Roland Grapnow from Helloween and Masterplan. This album is a great power metal album. If you like Maiden and Helloween you should love this. The albums called Execution and the band is Tribuzy. The lead singer (Tribuzy) sings half of the songs and has a voice that is a cross between Bruce and Kiske----

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i never heard of this band.. do you know of any site or something i can read more? cant go bad when kiske and sheepers (is that how you spell it) is on it

Tribuzy is the lead singer from a band called Thoten which I know nothing about except that they are from South America. This album can be ordered for only 12.99 with free tax and shipping from The End Records. Amazon is selling it for a whopping 34 dollars so don't get it there. I had mine within 3 days of ordering

Tribuzy is the lead singer from a band called Thoten which I know nothing about except that they are from South America. This album can be ordered for only 12.99 with free tax and shipping from The End Records. Amazon is selling it for a whopping 34 dollars so don't get it there. I had mine within 3 days of ordering

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool.. im gonna see if any swedish sites has it.. thanks for letting me know of this band.. i :heart: power metal...

and that was my 1000 post :heart: