What song/s do you really hate (non gnr)

xxAmandaxx

Guest gnr>everything

I Want You(She's So Heavy) - The Beatles :anger:

Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin :anger:

Born In The U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen :anger:

Operator - Grateful Dead

Johnny's Birthday - George Harrison(as much as i like the theme :lol: )

Thriller - Michael Jackson

My history teacher(guy in his 50's) made our class watch the thriller video the day before we had vacation because he felt bad that we missed out on the 80's. I am not very saddened I missed out on the 80's after watching that :scared:

Edited by gnr>everything

Talk about lack of taste, Paul McCartney qrote heaps of great songs. And the 80's were the best era ever....I would kill to go back in time.

I can't stand anyhitng Techno, Dance, R&B, Rap

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats your opinion. Has nothing to do with bad taste, many people on this forum cant stand his music, so maybe youre the one with bad taste do you think?

Guest katie

any rooster song, my god how i hate rooster

ANYTHING on the modern "indie" scene (i say "indie" as it is just annoying loud pop, and not good pop music, and not indie at all) eg "oh my god i can't believe it i've never been this far away from home...OOOOOOOOAAAAAHHH"

I also hate coldplay songs....send me to sleep

Guest gnr>everything
Talk about lack of taste, Paul McCartney qrote heaps of great songs. And the 80's were the best era ever....I would kill to go back in time.

I can't stand anyhitng Techno, Dance, R&B, Rap

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats your opinion. Has nothing to do with bad taste, many people on this forum cant stand his music, so maybe youre the one with bad taste do you think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PWN4GE!!!1111!!!!!1!!11

Guest gnr>everything
I Want You(She's So Heavy) - The Beatles :anger:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That song is beautiful!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I think it sucks...

I just heard that "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" song on a commercial...I despise that song and wish to die every time I hear it :anger:

:laugh: I despise 'yellow polka dot bikini too'. There's really too many songs to list-plus, there's bound to be some I'll miss out.

At my place of work, the dept. next to us have a CD player-all they EVER play is FkN' dance tracks-there's one that is ridiculously stupid lyric-wise-it just repeats 'be sincere, be sincere...' over and over n a robotic voice-DUMBASSES :anger:

Guest gnr>everything

When I went to Germany, I remember hearing this song on the radio. The only lyrics I can remember are "It's all around the world, just na na na na na" and it said that over and over. I remember thinking "WTF kind of music do you guys listen to, jesus" only to return to America and find out it was American. Anyways, I still don't know the name but I'm sure some of you know what song I'm talking about.

Also hate Dancing Queen - ABBA

christ do they have to play it at every school dance?

Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band - Beatles.

Also, anything else McCartney wrote on his own.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW YOU SUCK

EDIT: gnr>everything, I think it may be something by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers!

Edited by Yamisonic

Guest gnr>everything
Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band - Beatles.

Also, anything else McCartney wrote on his own.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW YOU SUCK

EDIT: gnr>everything, I think it may be something by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you're talking about the one on my germany trip, then it was a womans voice...a little techno-ish but not too much

Edited by gnr>everything

ANYTHING on the modern "indie" scene (i say "indie" as it is just annoying loud pop, and not good pop music, and not indie at all) eg "oh my god i can't believe it i've never been this far away from home...OOOOOOOOAAAAAHHH"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

......................and i thought u were one of the good ones on here

Edited by rufus

Guest katie
QUOTE(katie @ Jul 26 2005, 08:14 AM)

......................and i thought u were one of the good ones on here

well not all i still love maximo park, duke spirit, the ordinary boys, and babyshambles (pete fired his whole band....no new album!!)