What song/s do you really hate (non gnr)

xxAmandaxx

Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band - Beatles.

Also, anything else McCartney wrote on his own.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: That song is great! Paul McCartney made some great music. And when you mean "..on his own" do you mean his days with Wings or his stuff with The Beatles? I understand that it's your opinion and all, but I know people who can't stand Rock music and even they respect Paul as a musician :) Talk about cool friends :D

let it be :anger:

You suck! Like Yamisonic would put it

WOW YOU SUCK
:lol::lol:

Let It Be is awesome and untouchable. Talk about a good guitar solo B)

No-one has mentioned Crazy Frog. The worst song ever. I can name a few more:

Akon - Lonely

Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb

Simple Plan - anything

The Prodigy - Poison

Bloc Party - anything

The Future-heads - Hounds Of Love, Decent Days And Night

I would add The Kaiser Chiefs but their songs are actually quite good except when they start doing to stupid screams.

Holla Back Girl-Gwen Stefani

Beverly Hills-Weezer (i hate this song so much)

anything by: any of those R&B re-re's who think their hot shit

anything by Simple Plan

I Just Wanna Live-Good Charolette...

Damn this is too hard to pick just a few...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW YOU SUCK

EDIT: gnr>everything, I think it may be something by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jam it up your arse. Thats my opinion, I can have my say without being told I suck...newsflash btw, this isnt a Beatles forum. You want to ram the Beatles down everyones throat, go to a forum for them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: That song is great! Paul McCartney made some great music. And when you mean "..on his own" do you mean his days with Wings or his stuff with The Beatles? I understand that it's your opinion and all, but I know people who can't stand Rock music and even they respect Paul as a musician :) Talk about cool friends :D

let it be

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That song is great - yeah well I think it sucks. In case you hadnt noticed, I asked the question here, and the question was What song/s do you really hate . It was not What songs do you really hate, but you cant include McCartney, as this is afterall, a Beatles/McCartney forum.

You can post a song you hate, without passing your negative opinion on what someone else has said. This thread is for everyone to have their say. And by songs he wrote on his own, I mean songs he wrote on his own at any time.

Edited by xxAmandaxx

Guest gnr>everything
That, I think it's from 2004, that "NumaNuma" song, dunno what it's called. every time i Hear it I freak out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn I hate that song! The fucking morons at my school would blast that on the cpu's and think they were cool...and get up and dance to it...jesus it was not a pretty sight...one time they wanted to give me detention because I ripped the power chord out of a kids cpu who was playing the song :devil:

Edited by gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

let it be :anger:

WOW YOU SUCK
:lol::lol:

Let It Be is awesome and untouchable. Talk about a good guitar solo B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you like it, I HATE IT, I find it extremely cheesy and repetitive. Sorry, but is my opinion and I think you should respect that. I would never say you suck because you like that song.

What do you mean non gnr? How could anyone hate a Gnr song? especially here.

Anyways song i can not stand at all is seven nation army.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not making any judgements about whether anyone can hate a gnr song, and personally, I dont hate any. I was making the distinction that this thread is not to include gnr, just cause I felt that was a good line to draw.

Edited by xxAmandaxx