help with my sig

Guest gnr>everything

Guest gnr>everything

Can you guys see a different shade of black background on my sig behind axl? On some cpus I can, and some I can't and I want to fix it if it's two different colors

Guest gnr>everything

theres been 7 views and no replies...i just need a yes or no as to whether or not the black behind axl is the same shade as behind the gnr logo...

Guest gnr>everything
Yes, and I had to realy had to look hard to tell so. I don't think you will have a problem with people discovering it's not the same color. I still am not sure if I was right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you for responding :)

Can you guys see a different shade of black background on my sig behind axl? On some cpus I can, and some I can't and I want to fix it if it's two different colors

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't see it.

Yes, and I had to realy had to look hard to tell so. I don't think you will have a problem with people discovering it's not the same color. I still am not sure if I was right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, just to let you know that sig is too big, it'll get pulled. But, I've liked that picture for so long, Axl has some facial look a likes in that picture as my Dad in some older pictures.

And no, don't ask I'm not posting any of my Dad.

Axlander could you post pictures of your dad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: , I love you guys. You guys are the best, and most exellent. I'm going to post you in the " People I like the most on This forum Thread". And I know the sig is way to big It's weird when I went into sig options I changed my sig and then when I realized it was too big, I tried to get back in but it wouldn't let me. So I guess it wants to stay on.. so I'm leaving it and get another 10% warning cause thats like my 500th time since the last warning.