Experiencing errors when replying

xxAmandaxx

Guest gnr>everything

Are you sure there are no errors? Because I get a messagelike that sometimes, and I couldn't find the actual error message either, but then there was a line of text in black that really blended in that said the error...you have to highlight it to be able to read it

Are you sure there are no errors? Because I get a messagelike that sometimes, and I couldn't find the actual error message either, but then there was a line of text in black that really blended in that said the error...you have to highlight it to be able to read it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We know there is a problem with text colours. It should be sorted shortly :)

R.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool. Also, what makes a website a "Dynamic Page"? Sometimes when I try to post an image, it says dynamic pages are not allowed inside %7Boption%7D tags.

yea i have experienced the text colours prob recently, but thats not what Im talking about here...there was literally no reason for any error, and nothing at all that I could see  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Next time you get that error, post a screenshot, or send it to me via msn so the exact screen can be seen by admin :)

R.

Guest gnr>everything
yea i have experienced the text colours prob recently, but thats not what Im talking about here...there was literally no reason for any error, and nothing at all that I could see  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Next time you get that error, post a screenshot, or send it to me via msn so the exact screen can be seen by admin :)

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I was going to suggest a screenshot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I was going to suggest a screenshot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok

R.

Cool. Also, what makes a website a "Dynamic Page"? Sometimes when I try to post an image, it says dynamic pages are not allowed inside tags.

A dynamic page in the tags is one where you've left out the 'http://" before the "www."

;)

Thanks to;

gnr<everything, x_estranged_x and highvoltageacdc for your efforts to help me with this problem. xx :heart:

However, today, using the computer at work, I discovered the problem.

In the part underneath "the following error(s) were found", I happened to notice some very very faint writing. I couldnt make out what it said, so I highlighted it with my mouse, so that I could see it.

It said that I had used too many emoticons.

The message was written in a dark blue colour which blended in (almost) completely with the black background. I couldnt even see it for a while on the work computer - which I am mentioning because it seems to show colours in a (very) slightly different brightness to my home PC - until I looked very closely and saw the faint almost non visible font.

Thanks to the above for helping, problem sorted. B)

Edited by xxAmandaxx

Guest gnr>everything
Thanks to;

gnr<everything, x_estranged_x and highvoltageacdc for your efforts to help me with this problem. xx  :heart:

In the part underneath "the following error(s) were found", I happened to notice some very very faint writing. I couldnt make out what it said, so I highlighted it with my mouse, so that I could see it.

The message was written in a dark blue colour which blended in (almost) completely with the black background. I couldnt even see it for a while on the work computer - which I am mentioning because it seems to show colours in a (very) slightly different brightness to my home PC - until I looked very closely and saw the faint almost non visible font.

Thanks to the above for helping, problem sorted.  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was right! :heart:

Guest gnr>everything
Thanks to;

gnr<everything, x_estranged_x and highvoltageacdc for your efforts to help me with this problem. xx  :heart:

Thanks to the above for helping, problem sorted.  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah, my name is gnr>everything :lol::P:heart:

Edited by gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol..i had the > round the wrong way..which means that they would be worse than everything :lol:

Sorry gnr, I didnt understand this before...I could have known straight away if i did...I didnt think there was any text there to highlight. ;)

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol..i had the > round the wrong way..which means that they would be worse than everything :lol:

Sorry gnr, I didnt understand this before...I could have known straight away if i did...I didnt think there was any text there to highlight. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I am not the best at describing things on the computer, even if I know what I'm talking about I can't spit it out in a way that makes sense to anyone besides me...oh well I'm glad the problem is fixed :)