Best Muse Album

Izzy's Girl

Which is the best album?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Origin!

I love the start of Bliss.

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

^ Hope it doesn't infringe any copyright laws by writing that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What kind of Radiohead fan are you?

The Muse are bigger rip-offs than Coldplay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, saying they are ripping off Radiohead is just like when people say the Darkness rip off Queen and I love both of them bands! They do not rip off they are just inspired by the bands and you can hear the influences through their music but Muse has more electric guitar in their music which make it a bit more heavier than Radioheads stuff, its only the vocals that seem similar. Its called Indie.

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, saying they are ripping off Radiohead is just like when people say the Darkness rip off Queen and I love both of them bands! They do not rip off they are just inspired by the bands and you can hear the influences through their music but Muse has more electric guitar in their music which make it a bit more heavier than Radioheads stuff, its only the vocals that seem similar. Its called Indie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, it's called "OK Computer".

As if indie bands have a trademark voice. Your idea of indie-rock consists of The O.C. soundtracks.

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As if indie bands have a trademark voice. Your idea of indie-rock consists of The O.C. soundtracks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't say that, I'm saying some are similar. If you wanna get cocky keep it in someone elses thread cuz if you dont like the band what the fuck are you doing in here anyway? I dont like the O.C neither the music, I know what Indie is I listen to a lot of it so shuuuut up! :fuckyou:

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't say that, I'm saying some are similar. If you wanna get cocky keep it in someone elses thread cuz if you dont like the band what the fuck are you doing in here anyway? I dont like the O.C neither the music, I know what Indie is I listen to a lot of it so shuuuut up! :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone that actually says I like "indie-music", usually listens to that calculated corporate-manufactured music, that is featured on the cover of Spin and Blender every month.

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone that actually says I like "indie-music", usually listens to that calculated corporate-manufactured music, that is featured on the cover of Spin and Blender every month.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Listen you. Dont assume what I like and dislike. You dont know jack shit. I like a range of music from clasic rock to power metal to grunge rock and indie music, so theres quite a range there for you to suddenly stereotype. If you wanna slag indie music off go make a club and see how many people dont give a fuck.

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Listen you. Dont assume what I like and dislike. You dont know jack shit. I like a range of music from clasic rock to power metal to grunge rock and indie music, so theres quite a range there for you to suddenly stereotype. If you wanna slag indie music off go make a club and see how many people dont give a fuck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wooo! Go Izzy's Girl, you tell him! :D

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I support a lot of indie bands. Before it was actually trendy. Except, I'm not a fanboy that admires every indie band that comes out (i.e. The Muse).

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a very big Radiohead fan. And I respect you for also being a fan of their work. :)

However, Rip-off's? Thats completely unfair. It's called being enspired. The fact that a band I like (muse) uses my all time fave band (radiohead) as a role-model doesn't bother me - it just gives respect to radioheads work.

A rip off is acctual music stealing or chord proggresions, etc, which neither Coldplay nor Muse have done from radiohead, as far as I know.

I don't think we're thinking of the same band here if you think Muse is Indy either - they're about as progressive rock as you can get. They try to be, and to varying levels of sucsess, change the way music is played. And who cares if people like music when 'its trendy?' - maybe their being exposed to the music when its circulating the media at that time. Does that make the experience damaging in any way? :unsure:

Also, nice work Izzy's Girl :) - and from a different thead - have a cucumber sandwich with honour.

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I support a lot of indie bands. Before it was actually trendy. Except, I'm not a fanboy that admires every indie band that comes out (i.e. The Muse).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude you're doing it again! :lol: Me like every indie band that comes out?! hahaha! Thats as far off from the truth as a sober irishman! There are VERY few indie bands I actually like! Out of the three genres rock metal and indie, indie is the least favourite and Radiohead, Muse, Keane, Kaiser Chiefs, Killers and Kings of Leon are the only Indie bands I like. If they are too bland I dont like em and blandness in music aint what I like baby! I prefer the old bands me. I am one of those people that like classic stuff like Maiden and Priest and the occastional 90s band that are still going today and a few bands with good tunes whether they happen to be indie or not, they certainly aint pop!

and btw it's just Muse there aint no 'The' in it. If you would bother to buy any of their albums you would understand how talented they actually are and how much uniquenesss they have from every other indie band. There aint no mistaking Muse. They have more energy, a brilliant vocalist and some great minor keys and face melting guitar....yes! In an Indie band! Check out Citizen erased if you dont believe me! The guitar in that will rock your socks. Now if you dont mind I must get back to my cucumber sandwiches ;)

Origin!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude you're doing it again! :lol: Me like every indie band that comes out?! hahaha! Thats as far off from the truth as a sober irishman! There are VERY few indie bands I actually like! Out of the three genres rock metal and indie, indie is the least favourite and Radiohead, Muse, Keane, Kaiser Chiefs, Killers and Kings of Leon are the only Indie bands I like. If they are too bland I dont like em and blandness in music aint what I like baby! I prefer the old bands me. I am one of those people that like classic stuff like Maiden and Priest and the occastional 90s band that are still going today and a few bands with good tunes whether they happen to be indie or not, they certainly aint pop!

and btw it's just Muse there aint no 'The' in it. If you would bother to buy any of their albums you would understand how talented they actually are and how much uniquenesss they have from every other indie band. There aint no mistaking Muse. They have more energy, a brilliant vocalist and some great minor keys and face melting guitar....yes! In an Indie band! Check out Citizen erased if you dont believe me! The guitar in that will rock your socks. Now if you dont mind I must get back to my cucumber sandwiches ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wub:

'Nuff said.

"Muse, Keane, Kaiser Chiefs, Killers and Kings of Leon"

Horrible, generic bands.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you dont like muse then what the fuck are you doing here. The last 4 I dont mind you labelling generic cuz I spose in a way they are but how can you class Muse as generic!? You are obviously ignorant, because if anyone had heard a sufficient amount of Muse's music then would realise that they are most definitely unique but if you dont like them then fine. But false statements like that dont add up.