Is the forum like this for anyone else?

Sprite

Really simple.

Have your desktop up then press the 'print screen' button on your keypad.

Open up paint then go to 'edit>paste'. Your desktop should then appear in paint.

Save your desktop image.

Upload it onto photobucket or some other site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for posting a screen capture to better explain your point.

It's not totally unreadeable. I can read it fine on all the computers I use to access the Forum. But it could probably be a little easier to read.

I will put this in my big non urgent "to do" list. I'll then see if something can be done about it. :)

Thanks for posting a screen capture to better explain your point.

It's not totally unreadeable. I can read it fine on all the computers I use to access the Forum. But it could probably be a little easier to read.

I will put this in my big non urgent "to do" list. I'll then see if something can be done about it. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Eric. :)

I like how you dont even take the time to realize the grey text on the grey background below every forum section which is even harder to read but yet still very legible.

The fact is you bringing this up is pointless, its fine as it is. You say you have to highlight some of the stuff to be able to read it? Bullshit when you highlight it it turns into a yellowish grey crap color with white which is equally as hard to read.

Whats the problem, cant find your way around the forum? Im pretty sure you have been on other invision boards because just about every forum out there is done with invision so nobody should even HAVE to read those.

Keeping the colors distinctly different yet still somewhat the same is good for a color scheme and having all titles white and whatnot like all other simple text will only complicate things.

I just hate when people make a hassle out of things that dont need to be changed, it visually looks fine and SHOULD NOT be changed because 1 person on the forum though it would be a good idea to grab the attention of the webmaster by complaining about slightly harder to read text.

:fuckyou:

Just my little rant nothing personal.

Admin id like you NOT to change the colors of those certain texts.

Guest gnr>everything

Actually, it doesn't turn yellow when you highlight it...it turns white with a blue background and is very easy to read. At least he asked nicely, and made sure it wasn't a problem of just his cpu...

You need to calm down, if you ever have a problem, that might not necessarily be for everyone else, I don't think you would appreciate that response.