So, anybody around here plays piano besides me?? Alot of you plays guitar, i do to, but i know like 6 chords lol. But is there anybody that plays piano?? Everybody seems to think piano is boring and shitty, but thats so totally untrue. Alot of members said they didnt liked the fact that there was keyboards and stuff like that in the UYI's. Do you all hate piano that much or are there some cool peeps that thinks piano rocks ass like I do?

Guest gnr>everything
Do you all hate piano that much or are there some cool peeps that thinks piano rocks ass like I do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Piano is ok...but it doesn't "Rock ass"

Edited by gnr>everything

So, anybody around here plays piano besides me?? Alot of you plays guitar, i do to, but i know like 6 chords lol. But is there anybody that plays piano?? Everybody seems to think piano is boring and shitty, but thats so totally untrue. Alot of members said they didnt liked the fact that there was keyboards and stuff like that in the UYI's. Do you all hate piano that much or are there some cool peeps that thinks piano rocks ass like I do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats because you dont know alot bout it , probably.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What would make you say that? Actually, my dad is a piano player, and I have tried it out...more than just hitting keys...I took a few lessons from my dad. I would say I do know a lot about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What would make you say that? Actually, my dad is a piano player, and I have tried it out...more than just hitting keys...I took a few lessons from my dad. I would say I do know a lot about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe you just dont feel it then. (im actually trying to figure out who could somebody dont think piano is kick ass......being a pisnit for so long i cant figure it out, i just love it so much). I just dont know why everybody thinks its shit most of the time. Does anyone likes piano?? or am I weird? lol

(to all those who are gonna answer that I am indeed weird, I know, thank you. lol)

Haha. "Rock ass"

That gave me a laugh. I'm not saying piano sucks, just the fact that someone said "rock ass."

Anyway, piano does kick, dude. UYI albums wouldn't be the same, and piano is a common instrument in many other great rock n' roll songs, albums, and bands.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol I just love making those non-sense and werido expression like that, on the spur of the moment lol

piano can be really annoying when not used correctly, like all those synths during the 80's like those one hit wonder bands usually did, but can be the most perfect instrument when they're put at the right place, the right time, and played by a good player. Once, at a show, we played some Iron Maiden,and I was on piano, and it was relaly great. Journeyman, Number of The Best and Run to the hills sounded really great with piano. You can add it in any type of song and it can add something really cool

What I actually really like about piano is that you can play any kinda music style. It's really versatile, there's no limit , you can really do everything with that instrument

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, me and my friends have just started a band (NO new pop shit), and I want to incorporate piano into some of our songs. It's a kickass instrument, and it isn't used anymore.

What I actually really like about piano is that you can play any kinda music style. It's really versatile, there's no limit , you can really do everything with that instrument

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, me and my friends have just started a band (NO new pop shit), and I want to incorporate piano into some of our songs. It's a kickass instrument, and it isn't used anymore.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I think you're right, piano is so underrated these days and not used anymore. I'm glad to here that finally someone have some sense and wants to incorporate piano in a new band!! cool

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can with guitars too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why does everything evolve around guitar?? cant piano have his hour of glory too?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why does everything evolve around guitar?? cant piano have his hour of glory too?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Silly Rock On, Piano isn't worthy enought to even be compared to Guitar. Piano is just for "homosexuals", around where I live.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Silly Rock On, Piano isn't worthy enought to even be compared to Guitar. Piano is just for "homosexuals", around where I live.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeayh, really, I dont know why would people pay such attention to an instrument like that :rolleyes: here too, people usually thinks piano is *gay* but I thought maybe since we have many musicians here they would have thought piano is cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha. That made my day, dude. Thanks

BTW, I knew you were just kidding.

I love my piano, its my 2nd intrument to guitar.

I play it like everday, love playing beatles :D And its so much easier figuring out music on piano than on guitar :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool!! yeah the Beatles are quite easy to play on piano, but so much fun every time! lol I dont know much about figuring song on guitar, since i know like 5 chords and thats all, but on piano , it depends what the song is. if you go with a basic 3-chords melody, than yes it is easy, but some more complex songs are way harder, even after 10 years of musical formation lol

:huh: yeah! :lol: ...I play piano :)

and besides piano I play keyboards like "synthy" and "accordeon"...I'm still learning, taking some lessions...but I think soon I will finish my 3rd year of this "musician scool"...I like it a lot...and yes...today you can really rock on "sythy" too! B)

I always wished I could play a guitar but I guess the guitar is really not for me! I'm too stupid and to clumsy to learn a guitar!...so now, I hate guitars :fuckyou: ...the only thing I love about them is to see how guitar get smashed! :lol: