Does anyone here not like Metallica

Anagram Of Oral Sex

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title explains itself, does anyone not like Metallica?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally agree with you. I don't understand how it is possible that people don't like Metallica. They seriously have to be suffering from some sort of a mental deficiency.

James Hetfield owns EVERYONE'S ass!!

hetfield.jpg

The title explains itself, does anyone not like Metallica?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally agree with you. I don't understand how it is possible that people don't like Metallica. They seriously have to be suffering from some sort of a mental deficiency.

James Hetfield owns EVERYONE'S ass!!

hetfield.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha yeah Hetfield is a fucking gun, he's one of the greatest rif composers ever (Hammet didn't write a riff until the Black Album, he did Enter Sandman)

God i wish they'd hurry up and go on another World Tour, they fucken rock so hard live.

Ride the Lighting is problerly the greatest metal album ever, right up their with Number of the Beast and Paranoid.

rock4rock3

Edited by johnezz

I can't stand Metallica.

Musically their old stuff was mostly good but as a band, as people - they're a bunch of twats, especially Lars.

All that crying over napster downloads, poor guys couldnt afford another gold plated penis extension for fucking each other with.

The fake fights they have for the camera, on one of their documentary film things they were all arguing and god damn it was so fake it was like watching a really bad rip off of Spinal Tap.

They really know how to piss off a lot of their fans (well ex fans now) Like in 2003 at the first Download Festival, Limp Bizkit pulled out of headlining day two. Metallica were not even on the line up, but clever them made a surprise appearance in the scuzz tent. The fucking scuzz tent! Roughly 8thousand people crammed into the tent to see them which is all well and good for them, but everyone else was outside watching Evanesence without knowing Metallica were playing. There was some stupid news update message service you could get for your mobile to tell you what acts were on (for a price of course). Anyway the point is, they could have easily headlined in place of limp bizkit and rounded off an otherwise fantastic weekend, but noooooo they had to be dicks. That pissed off so many people, including me and was actually the last straw for me as a Metallica fan.

Oh yeah... then there was St Anger.

Bunch of selfish, money grabbing wankers. Just in my experiences of Metallica though...

*puts on protective amour* I dont like metallica :D I think they are way overrated, I dont find their vocalist that unique and their music doesn't stand out to me. My bro in law is a big fan of them and has played me their music and I never seem to get attached to it. I much prefer Iron Maiden...*Runs off*

I used to think Metallica sucked "wahhh wahhh they got rid of napster wahhh wahhhh" BIG FUCKING DEAL. Then I actually gave them a listen (stuff from the black album). It was alright, not that great. Then I started listening to earlier tracks, from the first 3 albums with Cliff Burton on bass. Every song is good, Metallica is now probably my 3rd favorite band. Recommended tracks by me are Seek and destroy, fade to black, master of puppets, four horsemen, for whom the bell tolls, and welcome home sanitarium.

Guest katie
The Smiths are a much better rock group

check out these songs

Rusholme Ruffians

Still Il

:D ! still ill is my favourite song! not as good as there is a light, a rush and a push or hand in glove.

Edited by katie