Does anyone here not like Metallica

Anagram Of Oral Sex

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe that Cliff Burton was better than John Entwhistle on bass.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, Cliff is a fucking gun on Bass, one of the best in recent years.

BUT

No one beats John Entwistle, he invented the Stack, he was the first "lead" bassist, and the first to have a bass solo, also he had some of the fastest basslines around. His work on My Generation is amazing. John was by far the most talented in The Who, and thats defantly saying somthing. John was the lead instrument in The Who, he did lead breaks and bridges with his Bass. Entwistle re-invented the Bass as an instrument, he has been a massive influence, Burton would have no doubt been majorly influcened by him.

Cliff is amazing, but Entwistle is legendary.

anyway, i hope both RIP

PS: Oindy, of course Metallica are creative, they invented a whole new style of music. They were underground for years, and then became really popular because tey were so bloody awesome. Many copied off them and thus they became mainstream.

Edited by johnezz

I find it hard to believe that Cliff Burton was better than John Entwhistle on bass.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im with u on that one, this is also coming from a guy who thinks the greatest classic rock song is running with the devil by van halen. if anything feel sorry for him :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont know,i pretty much choose that song,because its one of the few classical song that actually are good,white the excepetion of Zeppelin all classical rock sucks....Pnk Floyd,Rolling Stones,The Who and escpecially The Beatles are awful.Van Halen tops all those band by a mile

i don't like metallica at all, their music, what they stand for, their attitudes, nothing. i think its like, possibly some of the most middle of the road trundle along not change for 20 years type bullsh it...and please, if ur gonna start on the "each album is groundbreaking within the bounds of the metal genre" stuff, then spare me cuz believe me, i have this conversation at work everyday..

i don't like metallica at all, their music, what they stand for, their attitudes, nothing.  i think its like, possibly some of the most middle of the road trundle along not change for 20 years type bullsh it...and please, if ur gonna start on the "each album is groundbreaking within the bounds of the metal genre" stuff, then spare me cuz believe me, i have this conversation at work everyday..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Helllo, it's me again...

You don't like what they stand for??

Metallica are Anti-War, Anti-Oppression. Are you Pro War? Do you support governments that oppress?

I think Metallica have some very good messages in their songs, inparticular the Master of Puppets album, which is basically a Concept Album, even it's name is self-explanitory.

I have a direction and a motivation, and speak it very clearly.

And i would not call them Middle of the Road, when they first came out, they were one of the heaviest bands to ever exist (defantly not the case anymore)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im with u on that one, this is also coming from a guy who thinks the greatest classic rock song is running with the devil by van halen. if anything feel sorry for him :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont know,i pretty much choose that song,because its one of the few classical song that actually are good,white the excepetion of Zeppelin all classical rock sucks....Pnk Floyd,Rolling Stones,The Who and escpecially The Beatles are awful.Van Halen tops all those band by a mile

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:confused::scared:

you cant be serious :shocked:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sry,but I am

The Beatles suck?  Compared to who, in your opinion??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

compared to Britney...compared to Linkin Park...compared to Backstreet Boys...compared to a mooing cow

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, thats opinion and I respect it. But you can't deny the fact that they wrote great songs and were a huge influence on today's music.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sry,but I am

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_< i should slap you <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sry,but I am

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_< i should slap you <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well I should rape you,kill you,rape you again,rip out your intestines,eat your intestines,rape you again,burn you and rape you once more like any gore metal fan would :D

well I should rape you,kill you,rape you again,rip out your intestines,eat your intestines,rape you again,burn you and rape you once more like any gore metal fan would :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You see people, this is exactly why I'm against death metal, look what it does. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You see people, this is exactly why I'm against death metal, look what it does. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uhhhhhh :confused::confused::confused::confused: ya

Damn Right, No One Can Hate Metallica The Are The Kings Of Rock And Roll

From James Hetfields Kick Ass Voice And Skill With The Guitar As Lars' Shortness and God Damn he has to be one of the best drummers alive......Kirks Awesome Style And Jason/Cliff/Roberts Awesome Bass Preformences

METALLICA RULES THE WORLD WITH THERE MUSIC

From James Hetfields Kick Ass Voice And Skill With The Guitar As Lars' Shortness and God Damn he has to be one of the best drummers alive......Kirks Awesome Style And Jason/Cliff/Roberts Awesome Bass Preformences

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't call Metallica Rock N' Roll. And Lars isn't that good at drums. Just good at double-bass.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: you'r elike you just fell down from the moon.

And ha, Rock N' Roll totally lost its meaning....