Biased Moderator

warchild

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He's never gonna release it to the public , He'll produce and finish alright I bet but never let the world see it because he fears it's not perfect enough for him , what IF it bombs , he'd probably die after all he put into it and I don't think he wants to take that chance . After all he's a fuckin' schitzo anyway . Axlities can bash me all you want but the actions over the years speak for themselves .

Peace GnR Nation  :shades:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No peace with you....Schitzophrenia is a totally different animal than Bipolar1...

opposite ends of the spectrum...Axl is Bipolar1..AND admits it.........

Moderators should NOT lie and propagate false accusations ...

You have certain Obligations and responsibilities as a moderator

This comment is technically wrong and completely unecessary...........

Axl is NOT "fukin Schitzo".........aren't too bright on our medical terms are we???

I REPORTED this Moderator yesterday........A retraction and an Apology are in order in my not so humble opinion.......Nothing has been done

The most Infamous Warchild

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From Duffan Yesterday

He's never gonna release it to the public , He'll produce and finish alright I bet but never let the world see it because he fears it's not perfect enough for him , what IF it bombs , he'd probably die after all he put into it and I don't think he wants to take that chance . After all he's a fuckin' schitzo anyway . Axlities can bash me all you want but the actions over the years speak for themselves .

Peace GnR Nation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No peace with you....Schitzophrenia is a totally different animal than Bipolar1...

opposite ends of the spectrum...Axl is Bipolar1..AND admits it.........

Moderators should NOT lie and propagate false accusations ...

You have certain Obligations and responsibilities as a moderator

This comment is technically wrong and completely unecessary...........

Axl is NOT "fukin  Schitzo".........aren't too bright on our medical terms are we???

I REPORTED this Moderator yesterday........A retraction and an Apology are in order in my not so humble opinion.......Nothing has been done

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And yet another episode.....................................................

QUOTE(Duffan @ Jul 30 2005, 05:27 PM)

Who gives a fuck about him using HIS money to do the NR and Estranged vids , they were HIS ideas anyway not the other guys , the songs woulda be great anyway without them , The rest of GnR didn't really wanna do those vids anyway and personally I wouldan't of cared if they were just live performances of the songs , in the case of Estranged that woulda been better anyway since that vid is Over th top cheese .

Peace GnR Nation

You know what they say.....opinions are like assholes...everybody's got one and some stink worse than others......You need to wipe once in a while.....Estranged was one of my favorites...wanna see cheese? look at Doof err..Duff and his wonderful new band's videos.......

No Peace with you

You are obviously part of the VR nation.....sad but true.......

warchild/Infamous

Wow, you're really seeing this one out Warchild.

For the record, I'm with you on this one...really insensitive and inappropriate comment. The only reaction I've seen from Duffan was neither a retraction nor an apology, just went round in circles. Something needs to be done, if the mods start this kind of stuff, and get away with it, what do you think everyone else is going to do?

Seems to me it's a case of "I'm a mod, I'll do what I want because I've got more power than you"

Serious lack of perspective on this forum at times.

So warn me...I don't care

For the record, I'm with you on this one...really insensitive and inappropriate comment.  The only reaction I've seen from Duffan was neither a retraction nor an apology, just went round in circles.  Something needs to be done, if the mods start this kind of stuff, and get away with it, what do you think everyone else is going to do?

Seems to me it's a case of "I'm a mod, I'll do what I want because I've got more power than you"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you. If the moderator of a forum bashes his/ her idol then, what´s he/she supposed to do here?. They are the ones that have to give a good exemple to the " know-it-alls ".

I don´t like coming to my favourite band´s forum and reading shit and bashing,especially coming from one of the mods. It´s nonsense!!

For the record, I'm with you on this one...really insensitive and inappropriate comment.  The only reaction I've seen from Duffan was neither a retraction nor an apology, just went round in circles.  Something needs to be done, if the mods start this kind of stuff, and get away with it, what do you think everyone else is going to do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mon Cher......Thank you for the support, you always have my back...I don't know how long this is going to be up, so PM as many as you can to respond to this outright lie..........Appreciate you sugar.......

the most infamous warchild

soon to be crucified

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you. If the moderator of a forum bashes his/ her idol then, what´s he/she supposed to do here?. They are the ones that have to give a good exemple to the " know-it-alls ".

I don´t like coming to my favourite band´s forum and reading shit and bashing,especially coming from one of the mods. It´s nonsense!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Much appreciated November rain.......thank you for backing me on this issue.....

It had to be said..........I could not let it pass and the proof is there...I am not falsly accusing......I hunted down those comments and put them here for everyone to see........don't know how long this will be up though.....

soon to be crucified

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Much appreciated November rain.......thank you for backing me on this issue.....

It had to be said..........I could not let it pass and the proof is there...I am not falsly accusing......I hunted down those comments and put them here for everyone to see........don't know how long this will be up though.....

soon to be crucified

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it gets deleted before the issue's resolved then that just proves a point about how this place is run.

I thought mods are supposed to be like the mediator in small claims court with the Admins being the judges?

So, if you see it how I see it, a mod is supposed to be IMPARTIAL and ease any MAYHEM...not add to it by voicing an opinionated response.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people know what the fuck Axl is doing or how Axl feels when Axl hasn't said jack shit since Mar. 2004 with his LAST official statement letting us know he had to cancel RIO.

I guess everyone has a crystal ball but me.

So, Duffan, I guess you hang out with Axl and know his EVERY maneuver, his EVERY feeling...his EVERY next step to initiate a comment like that?

To be incorrect altogether is one thing....but to ASSUME shit is totally another category and that is what Duffan has done. She has crossed the moderator line and should be giving a warning, in my opinion.

get over urself warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not Gonna be Mrs. ANYBODY with an Attitude like that......

step off bitch

warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I take being called a bitch a compliment, so thank you very much

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shall we not have another thread turned into childish bickering?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just think thi swhole thread is ridiculous, I read what Duffan wrote, and a lot of what warchild wrote; I don't think an apology is necessary, jmo

and I think this thread is childish; shoulda kept it to pms

Edited by luvaxl4ever

I thought mods are supposed to be like the mediator in small claims court with the Admins being the judges?

So, if you see it how I see it, a mod is supposed to be IMPARTIAL and ease any MAYHEM...not add to it by voicing an opinionated response.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people know what the fuck Axl is doing or how Axl feels when Axl hasn't said jack shit since Mar. 2004 with his LAST official statement letting us know he had to cancel RIO.

I guess everyone has a crystal ball but me.

So, Duffan, I guess you hang out with Axl and know his EVERY maneuver, his EVERY feeling...his EVERY next step to initiate a comment like that?

To be incorrect altogether is one thing....but to ASSUME shit is totally another category and that is what Duffan has done.  She has crossed the moderator line and should be giving a warning, in my opinion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you MB for support!! and so much more.........You rant rather well...not as good as me though.........I just could NOT let this go by ...it's the PRINCIPAL of the thing........Moderators should NOT bash.......this was UNCALLED for and medically Incorrect.........on the "Fukin schitzo" part.......

xx

the most Infamous warchild

soon to be crucified

get over urself warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

step off bitch

warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just think thi swhole thread is ridiculous, I read what Duffan wrote, and a lot of what warchild wrote; I don't think an apology is necessary, jmo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah...Pms would have kept the lies a secret.......I guess you dont mind that BUT some of us have INTEGRITY......go look it up !!!

warchild

get over urself warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

step off bitch

warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, PMs...brush it under the carpet, real good idea :rolleyes:

That comment says it all. As if you want to be known here for being something, as if you don't get enough attention from your friends at home you come on here and make pointless rants just so people will acknowledge you.

And how the hell can Duffan be biased, it's called Having An Opinion.

If he doesn't believe CD is coming out or if Axl is capable of releasing it so what there his views.

::BR::

get over urself warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

step off bitch

warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IF this is rolled up under the carpet...who benefits...not us!!! INTEGRITY go look it up!!! Thanks for backing me in this .....you know I appreciate it........

soon to be crucified

get over urself warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

step off bitch

warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IF this is rolled up under the carpet...who benefits...not us!!! INTEGRITY go look it up!!! Thanks for backing me in this .....you know I appreciate it........

soon to be crucified

Fuck that you stupid idiot. Duffan is not the only one who has said something like that, other people have too. Just because he is a moderator doesnt mean he cant say something negative about Axl.

So stop your goddamn bitching.

i feel you on this one, this axl bashing is unnescesarry and it's a pathetic attempt to discredit him for something that he had such a big hand in creating. BUT, most people are losers, like the original author, and you just have to learn to ignore them like i have. i used to think gn'r fans were smarter than other people. after reading certain forums my opinions have changed, there are idiots, losers and assholes everywhere. nuff said.