Best vocalist ever

Trinity Rose

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best vocalist , well It depends on the genre of music you are doing , so I can't really say . My fav vocalist ever though Is Brian Johnson ( AC/DC) awesome rock voice , it has slipped but hey he's like 52 and been at it for 30ys so it happens , but from like 80-85 HOLY SHIT !!!

Peace GnR Nation :shades:

Dudes : Axl, Bruce Dickinson ( RUN TO THE HILLLS ! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIFE ! ) rock3 and Freddy Mercury. I also personally like the dude from The Black Crowes, Chris Robinson I think..

Chicks : Mariah, Whitney, Alicia Keys has an excellent voice, IMO :)

Male: Freddie Mercury (easily)

Female: Well from the mainstream probably Mariah Carey but all in all Sarah Brightman. She did the original Phantom of the Opera in 1986 and WOW!!!! She was AMAZING!!!!

IMO a girl who just graduated at my school this year (she actually was Valedictorian) has the greatest voice. Her name is Celia and shes AMAZING herself. She made All Eastern Honors choir and can play any song on piano (and im not kidding or stretching the truth either). Her "ambition" in our yearbook was to be the "greatest red-haired soprano ever". She already is.

:krider:

Guest gnr>everything
a ment billie joe armstrong lol  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um, I don't think he's great at all :huh: But I gotta respect your opinion dude..

And um, there is an EDIT button below your post. Welcome to The forum I guess :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, Welcome...and if possible can you try to use the right vowels? No offense or anything but I keep seeing your posts where your using i's instead of o's and stuff and it's really hard to read.

a ment billie joe armstrong lol  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha

hey dude

you gotta adopt to the english language because there are people from everywhere on here :P and they might not get what your sayin and you can get warned for it i think :huh:

well welcome to the forum dude

Edited by damian 1200