Warnings Question

Axl Rose Child

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gnr>everything
AHHH! I just know that I'm going to break the rules! (Not on purpose or anything), but you say that they're easy to follow, they sound quite difficult. ( Betcha i don't stay innocent forever. ;)

PP

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're incredibly easy to follow. Most people that have been warned were just looking for trouble or persistently disobey the signature guidelines.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have 3 warnings and didn't do either.

Guest swwet_child
AHHH! I just know that I'm going to break the rules! (Not on purpose or anything), but you say that they're easy to follow, they sound quite difficult. ( Betcha i don't stay innocent forever. ;)

PP

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're incredibly easy to follow.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. :)

I don't get why are people are complaining so much about them. :unsure:

PP

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're incredibly easy to follow. Most people that have been warned were just looking for trouble or persistently disobey the signature guidelines.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What were your wanrings for then?

Guest gnr>everything

PP

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What were your wanrings for then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-Hijacking a thread - it was my own god damn thread, and I was not "looking for trouble"

-Posting racist stuff for no reason - Someone sent me a tv blooper that I posted, because I thought it was funny...then I received a friendly warning and when I friendly asked why I got a friendly warning admin freaked out and gave me a regular one. Once again, not "looking for trouble"

-Attacking a member - jack99 came in a thread and started deleting posts that he said were useless...if he read the whole thread he would have seen they were not useless, then when people asked him to put them back he was an ass about it, so I went off on him. Yes I called him a few names, but nothing that bad compared to most of the bashings I see on here which go unwarned.