which song to learn?

Guest Twisted Metal

Uhh....  Whichever you want?

Remember, YOU choose to play what you want.

But I demand that you learn My World.

Sweet Child O' Mine is a great song for beginners. The intro is not too hard and it's really cool, and then once you get better you can work on the solo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I whole heartedly agree. Play the songs that inspire you the most. Who cares how hard it is!

Learning the SCOM riff for the first time feels really good.. and that can be a starter for lead playing.

I'd say learn the acoustic version of You're Crazy on Lies, quite an easy song and you get some funky rhythm playing with some basic chord shapes and bending the bottom E string.

Edited by stratomaster

Just pick one and STICK with it. And ask people for technique help for some of the chords, runs ect. Once you've mastered that song then move on to another one. Eventually it will be easier to learn the songs and quicker. And DONT learn the solos until youve mastered the rhythm part so you get the feeling for the song.

:krider:

In my one month of playing guitar, I've managed to play various bits of/all of Dead Horse, Tokyo 92 intro and KOHD, Wild Horses, Paitence, One in a Million, SCOM Intro, Mr. Brownstone, Civil War intro and the intro and Izzy's parts of Nightrain. They should be manageable for you too. If not stick your guitar in the washing machine with a few cats and you can play Silkworms

Edited by Registration Form

In my one month of playing guitar, I've managed to play various bits of/all of Dead Horse, Tokyo 92 intro and KOHD, Wild Horses, Paitence, One in a Million, SCOM Intro, Mr. Brownstone, Civil War intro and the intro and Izzy's parts of Nightrain. They should be manageable for you too. If not stick your guitar in the washing machine with a few cats and you can play Silkworms

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol:

That last sentence made me crack the fuck up :laugh: