Where can I find Axl shoes?

Pig Vomit

wow another thing we have in common. I LOVE those shoes, I think they are the sickest pair of shoes I have ever seen. I asked my sister where she thought I could find those. She said their called like 'boxing shoes' or something. I was thinking of getting a pair and customizing it.

Ebay or ask in guns n' roses forums, perhaps somebody has it and perhaps he will sell it to you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was a special and unique model. Converse gave each member of Guns a model with their name on it. But only Axl would wear them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never knew that before ;) thanks. lol I couldnt imagine slash wearing a pair of converse shoes like those.

you can find them on covers old sotre,u can oreder them,...but without axls name offcourse

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would suck then wouldnt it, thered be no point in getting them if they didnt have AXL written on them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

again...maybe you could try getting it customized, ask for the "AXL" on it

you can find them on covers old sotre,u can oreder them,...but without axls name offcourse

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would suck then wouldnt it, thered be no point in getting them if they didnt have AXL written on them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excuse me... 'covers old sotre'...whats that?

CONVERSE OLD STORES

u can find excatly the same shoes,but no axl on it,well how do u think u can find axl on it,if it made only for axl,that is stoopid...

only if he throw his old ones,but then,everyone who find them or did,wont give it,so..

case closed..