Buckethead's Albums

swlabr

I see that no place had Bucketheadland Vol.1 but they have Vol. 2. I read somewhere here that some cd's of his are rare cuz they went out of print. Which cd's are these ? Or was I misinformed :unsure:

Edited by War_Pig

I know for a fact Giant Robots-Giant Robot [NTT] album is out of print.

There are a few others like Somwhere Over the Slaughter house that can ONLY be bought online, im not sure which exact ones but I could probobly guess them. Another I think is Bermuda Triangle.

The Bucketheadland volume 2 is much more recent compared to bucketheadland volume 1

Vol. 1 is from 1992 and Vol 2. is from 2003, that is probobly why you cant find the first Bucketheadland

If you want to get serioud about buying Buckethead stuff you HAVE to do it online because there is almost no way you can find most of his stuff in stores. Either Monsters and Robots (his most succesfull CD) or Giant Robot (the one from cyber octave) are the most easiest to find in store.

Good Cheap Place

Travis offers a few good deals on some harder to find Buckethead stuff here for online purchase or download purchase.

This is not to mention his now rare but recent Secret Recipe DVD that usualy is sold on E-bay for $150+ this is due mostly because an official production deal was never signed and it has been stopped being made.

Edited by Anagram Of Oral Sex

I have

Giant Robot (2000 Cyber Octave/Higher Octave Music/Virgin) wish I could find the Japanese version for my collection which was original released by exclusively by Sony

Bucketheadland

Bucketheadland 2

Colma

Monsters and Robots

Electric Tears

Population OverRide

and Coo Coo Clocks from Hell

those are his solo stuff I have but I also have a few Praxis albums, the new C2B3 album (Big Eyeball in the sky) and the Cobra Strik albums.

Being he has like 30+ albums (including his band stuff) im nowhere near having all of them

Edited by Anagram Of Oral Sex

I have

Giant Robot (2000 Cyber Octave/Higher Octave Music/Virgin) wish I could find the Japanese version for my collection which was original released by exclusively by Sony

Bucketheadland

Bucketheadland 2

Colma

Monsters and Robots

Electric Tears

Population OverRide

and Coo Coo Clocks from Hell

those are his solo stuff I have but I also have a few Praxis albums, the new C2B3 album (Big Eyeball in the sky) and the Cobra Strik albums.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's tight man. I got Colma and just that's great ! I really got into the guy. He's a genious ;)

Yea well sooner or later once Jack gives me the ok, ill post the out of print Giant Robot [NTT] CD and then when I get time ill upload all 23 tracks from the Bucketheadland Blueprints, its a collection of songs he made on a tape as his first recordings EVER.

So if your interested keep an eye out for those 2 things in the download section.

Yea well sooner or later once Jack gives me the ok, ill post the out of print Giant Robot [NTT] CD and then when I get time ill upload all 23 tracks from the Bucketheadland Blueprints, its a collection of songs he made on a tape as his first recordings EVER.

So if your interested keep an eye out for those 2 things in the download section.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's real cool man. If you want you can give me a PM before you do so I can know before hand. That's something I deff don't wanna miss rock3

i have every bhead solo album...except one i think

the praxis is great too...check out the first album they had...bootsy collin is so cool with his rapping...one of the only rapping i actually enjoy

i guess they're pretty rare...but not if you have the right friends in the right places ;)

Giant Robot NTT and Day of the Robot are all rare as hens teeth. thats about it, somewhere over the slaughterhouse on vinyl is pretty scarce.

anagram man is right, you'd be better off going online for most of them, the hell ive been thru to get even the more 'available' ones.

independent tiny shithole record shops can sometimes be lucky and have the stuff in there, there's one in down south ive got somewhere over the slaughterhouse from on vinyl and cd. and a lot of the praxis stuff.

the blueprints stuff is ok, sound quality is really frigging bad and the versions ive heard just have unexplained bits of silence cutting in. oh well.

Park Theme is the better version of that songf i think, personally, the solo just has a better sound, actually the version on the blueprints demo is better than them both, shame the version going round fucks up the sound in parts, but its a 14 year old demo tape so, its to be expected.