• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)faith no more

2)sum-41

3)eminem

rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry... don't take this the wrong way... but eminem gets on my last nerves... I think I am the only 16 year old that I know... who hates all rap... well around in my area (Georgia) lol

GNR effected the landscape so much that maybe even bands like Metallica wouldnt be so big. GNR seemed to effect the industry, like GNR made Aerosmith hip again!!!

Then moving forward without AFD, Nevermind wouldn't have had a chance. There would be no alternative rock. AFD made record realise they can take risks. The bands can be wild. Not just Poodle Rockers and Pop Tarts.

GNR effected the landscape so much that maybe even bands like Metallica wouldnt be so big. GNR seemed to effect the industry, like GNR made Aerosmith hip again!!!

Then moving forward without AFD, Nevermind wouldn't have had a chance. There would be no alternative rock. AFD made record realise they can  take risks. The bands can be wild. Not just Poodle Rockers and Pop Tarts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol wow, your talking out of your ass

GNR had no influence what so ever

Metallica were big before GNR came along, and oh they have sold more albums than GNR.

GNR arnt not arternate rock, they are blues rock, which had been done to death in the 60's and 70's, GN'R were just a revival of this, it wasn't a big risk, it was a smart move.

Nevermind would of been successful no matter what.

This sounds really uncool, but GN'R were the band that got me into rock music...if it wasn't for them i probably would still like Destinys Child! I know thet're not a band, but other bands I do like, that i found out about through GnR are Motley and Aerosmith.

Edited by Minnie Mouse

1)faith no more

2)sum-41

3)eminem

rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry... don't take this the wrong way... but eminem gets on my last nerves... I think I am the only 16 year old that I know... who hates all rap... well around in my area (Georgia) lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eminem is genious but you are not alone, my 16 year old brother dosn't like him.

rock4