Scrolling Sigs

Rick

So, just because one person bitched about them, you're disableing them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess you are reffering to me there. I'll be honest, I don't like them, they make the text around them very difficult to read because your eyes are distracted by things that are moving when trying to focus on something stationary.

That is kind of messed up if you ask me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't remember the last time you agreed with anything a mod said, remember the whole mod tag debate you kicked off.

why don't you use the don't see sig's feature? That is what I would have done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So people can't view any sigs?

R.

But people do like to see others sigs, just not them scrolling. I don't see why Riie had to leave though :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's fed up with some shit on this forum. He'll be around at various other forums I'm a member at.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah just ignore my post :o

Riie explained why he left and from what he said to me it didn't have anything to do with scrolling sigs?

R.

If they clicked "Don't See Sigs" half of you're "oh so precious work on sigs that must give you attention whore status" in the test section would not be seen, and you wouldn't like that would you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No....I wouldn't like that at all.....After all the work I have done sigging almost half of the active members :huh:

On the subject of moving I like how nobody even bothered to mention those stupid repeating .gif pictures that look totally lame which happen to annoy me even more so than scrolling shit.

Because watching a picture of Slash and Axl bend over and stuff really fast repeatedly looks cool.

Edited by Anagram Of Oral Sex

On the subject of moving I like how nobody even bothered to mention those stupid repeating .gif pictures that look totally lame which happen to annoy me even more so than scrolling shit.

Because watching a picture of Slash and Axl bend over and stuff really fast repeatedly looks cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you got a point there they can be annoying but i prefer them to the scrolling sigs

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps it's just me but when i'm reading a post I don't tend to look at the avatar, it's too small to make any difference, however the sig is directly below the post.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFs Rock Man! I am the GIFmaster, and if Eric disables GIFs, what will I have left? My shitty old pride?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are some gifs that are cool..but there are also those that look really stupid and shitty.. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps it's just me but when i'm reading a post I don't tend to look at the avatar, it's too small to make any difference, however the sig is directly below the post.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, i also tend to notice the poster by their sig rather than their username

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ycbm_slash.gif