Metallica Vs The Beatles

ssiscool

Metallica Vs The Beatles. whos better  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well. after looking at the 2 threads titled "Does anyone here not like....." so i decided to have a poll. who do you like more the Beatles or Metallica.

i am going to go with Metallica. but The beatles rock aswell don't get me wrong.

SS.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people who vote Metallica haven't heard enough (or any) Beatles songs.  I like Metallica too but they just dont compare to The Beatles.

And what about Beatallica??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beatallica rules! They're better than the Beatles too!

Most people who vote Metallica haven't heard enough (or any) Beatles songs.  I like Metallica too but they just dont compare to The Beatles.

And what about Beatallica??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beatallica rules! They're better than the Beatles too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love the music but I hate the singer. He tries too hard to sound like Hetfield.

Still "I Wanna Choke Your Band" is a great song. rock3

Metallica are better

Beatles are greater

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

Imagine that, coming from you :o of all people :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, it's not that one is greater or better. Everyone has got his/her own opinions.

And universally, I bet you more people will say the Beatles are better than Metallica.

i despise both of these bands...lol i mean really hate their guts, quite deeply. HOWEVER, i think, that somewhere in my warped little indoctrinated punk rock mind, when i quit acting, i actually do like the beatles very much (owing to the fact i had it kicked down my throat since age 3, grew up with johnny-come-lately-flower-children) whether i like likin' em or not so, on that weight, The Beatles, no fucking question....besides which i find metallica and their ilk vomit-inducingly boring.