ODB & The Wu Tang Clan

rocketsredglare

not really my cup of rap-tea... it's a shame ODB hatdo die this young tho...the last rap rebel , R.I.P.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wu Tang is that stupid dope fresh shit, funkier than ya grandfathers feet...u should check em out...in fact, u know what man, listen to i think it's Brooklyn Zoo part 2, garuntee you'll love it...Dirt Dog was fuckin crayzee though huh? and check out Meth-Tical on I Got My Mind Made Up cuz i know u love tupac...

not really my cup of rap-tea... it's a shame ODB hatdo die this young tho...the last rap rebel , R.I.P.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wu Tang is that stupid dope fresh shit, funkier than ya grandfathers feet...u should check em out...in fact, u know what man, listen to i think it's Brooklyn Zoo part 2, garuntee you'll love it...Dirt Dog was fuckin crayzee though huh? and check out Meth-Tical on I Got My Mind Made Up cuz i know u love tupac...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Meth is really cool on that song yeah! No more pain off the same album is a cover from Bring the pain, guess Pac had something goin on there with the Wu boys, perhaps regarding is One Nation project.

yeah well, i do have some albums from the Clan (The W and Iron Flag or whatever it's called) and i can't really enjoy this kinda rap, i am sorry!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Meth is really cool on that song yeah! No more pain off the same album is a cover from Bring the pain, guess Pac had something goin on there with the Wu boys, perhaps regarding is One Nation project.

yeah well, i do have some albums from the Clan (The W and Iron Flag or whatever it's called) and i can't really enjoy this kinda rap, i am sorry!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

trust me bro, u'd love the early shit...and yeah, um, Suge was tryna sign em to Death Row for a while...

Wu-Tang Financial Services

wu_tang_financial.jpg

"You need to diversify your bonds, black person!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol:

" Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck wit ! "

I think they are great ! I love them.

" The Rza, Da Gza, Old Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon Da Chef, U-God (I think), Ghost Face Killah and the M-E-T-H-O-D MAN ! "

Def one of the best rap groups of all time.

" I'm the Osiris of this shit ! Imma rub yo ass in the boomshine, let's take it back to '79 ! I bomb atomically.. "

The Wu Album released in 2000 is one of the best rap albums in history.

Dont believe me, BUY IT!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whoose u guys's favorite member? personally, i can't choose but i'd like to hear ur opinions...they're an anomoly in that, most hip hop groups got like...mascot men, but the wu tang is almost like one doper than the other...

They use so many metaphors and are f#@ken clever lyrical writers.

They are up there with the Beastie Boys and N.W.A, Public Enemy as apart of the great Hip-Hop groups ever. There will never be another Wu Tang.

Ghosface is my fav member but The Wu is one of the best albums released this decade no doubt.

Protect Ya Neck, Gravel Pit, Hollow Bones. Its like watching a brilliant piece of cinema. Word!!!!

love me both and love all my rap music , Wu-Tang Clan is the most influential rap group of all-time and changed the rap business forever with sonds like, Da Mysteries of Chessboxin , The Gravel Pit , C.R.E.A.M. , Bring Da Ruckus , and many many others , and O.D.B. awesome with Wu and his solo projects . I dont think anybody will soon forget songs like "Baby I Like It Raw" , "Big Baby Jesus" , "Brooklyn Zoo" , "Dirty I Got Your Money" , and "Dog Sh*t" , I still wish Wu would re-unite but unfortunately it cannot happen . Wu Tang Clan best Rap group ever!

Wu-Tang Financial Services

wu_tang_financial.jpg

"You need to diversify your bonds, black person!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol:

" Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck wit ! "

I think they are great ! I love them.

" The Rza, Da Gza, Old Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon Da Chef, U-God (I think), Ghost Face Killah and the M-E-T-H-O-D MAN ! "

Def one of the best rap groups of all time.

" I'm the Osiris of this shit ! Imma rub yo ass in the boomshine, let's take it back to '79 ! I bomb atomically.. "

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You forgot Masta Killa!! its arite I usually forget one of em too when i have to name all 9

dislike. I don't like the entire wu-tang attitude. The style. The subjects of the songs. It hasn't got anything sepcial for me. Nothing that sepperates it from the immense load of junk rap out there. Actualy, very few artists do sepperate themselves from that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the style is flat out hectic, RZAs a fucking producer and he can flow better than most rappers around nowadays, the production is pretty special, it's minimalist (early on anywayz). the subject matters if u listen to some of the songs r really good, listen to the first song on the Wu Tang Forever album...

i got the reunion dvd a while ago, thats absoloutely awesome, shame they only use bring da ruckus as an intro, and they only do certain verses of certain songs, still, nice to have them all back on stage.

ODB dying is the only celebrity tragedy thats ever upset me.

i dont know how anybody could hate the wu tang's attitude. they're all about unity.

The Wu Album released in 2000 is one of the best rap albums in history.

Dont believe me, BUY IT!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That album sucks dude.......Iron Flag was better than that one and Iron Flag wasn't that good.

Enter the 36 Chambers = Classic

Wu Tang Forever = Masterpiece

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im inclined to agree with this dude but i don't think the other album sucks

MC CONDITIONAHHH, U CAN NEVER SAY THIS BOY IS A AMATUUUUUUUUUERRRAAHH

Edited by rocketsredglare