Definitive Iron Maiden Album Poll

Maddergascar

which is the best maiden album?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

number is obviously where the new maiden took a stride forwards but i think it was powerslave that really gave em the edge, that whole tour was massive. i also think that brave new world, with bruce's return, showed that they could still crack out some blistering tunes, i love that album.

I have been listening to The Evil That Men Do so much today. SSOASS is the best imho. Actually, i think the only weak point on the album is Can I play With Madness, which sounds a bit Van Halen (nothing wrong with Van Halen, but it doesn't suit maiden).

Piece of Mind is a good album, and it does have The Trooper, but I'm surprised people prefer it over TNOTB. It has more filler for one thing; Quest for Fire and Sun And Steel. TNOTB is ALL gold.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Usually I would go with NOTB but I have been listening to POM recently and I have got attatched to it atm.

I have come to the conclusion that I need more than 2 Maiden albums...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL which ones have u got?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dance of Death and Edward The Great (Greatest Hits). :(

Oh, and I have the latest Bruce Dickinson solo album, Tyranny Of Souls.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You really need some of the classic stuff Bruce era stuff. But his solo stuff is also really good.