Whoa thanks guys! Yea, there is A LOT of room for improvement, I agree with you fully. We've only been playing together for about a month though. We're going to post a cover of KOHD soon.

There's three of us, guitar, vocals, and drums. We're still looking for a bassist.

Edited by Will Robinson

Whoa thanks guys! Yea, there is A LOT of room for improvement, I agree with you fully. We've only been playing together for about a month though. We're going to post a cover of KOHD soon.

There's three of us, guitar, vocals, and drums. We're still looking for a bassist.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah in EVERY band theres always room for improvment, you guys have got good cohessiveness together.

Yeah you'll deafntly need a bassist, music just sounds empty without it, i greatly suggest you have a bassist that plays bass like a rythym guitar AKA Stevie Harris style. It's adds huge depth to the music and makes a powerful and driving rythym section. Bands with only 1 guitarist needs a good bassist.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

teach your vocalist how to play bass, its a little bit hard at the start but then its quite good men, cause in instrumental parts he wont get bored and when you play an instrument you actually get to sing better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

teach your vocalist how to play bass, its a little bit hard at the start but then its quite good men, cause in instrumental parts he wont get bored and when you play an instrument you actually get to sing better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah thats good advice, plus then it will be a solid Power Trio!!