Oh Axl, Axl can you come and play here?

Axl_morris

OMG AXEL CUM 2 GLASGO CUZ EWE QUIT ON US LAST TIM, WEH STILL LUV EWE HEER..... :rolleyes:

Seriously I'm sick of this shit. Axl DOESN'T read this board. And if he does he's not going to to travel hundreds/thousands of miles because some little n00b on the board wanted him to.

Now enough of the threads.

Edited by Axl_morris

OMG AXEL CUM 2 GLASGO CUZ EWE QUIT ON US LAST TIM, WEH STILL LUV EWE HEER..... :rolleyes:

Seriously I'm sick of this shit. Axl DOESN'T read this board. And if he does he's not going to to travel hundreds/thousands of miles because some little n00b on the board wanted him to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont think he'd come to whereever u are if u use the word "CUM" asking to go to glasgow. axl would get a mixed reaction

Edited by RedSoxNation

yeah , Axl will only play where he is sure he can win some good money .

I mean take a show to another country brings costs , he has to pay the crew , the band , the equipment , etc

Is certain that he won't go to places like a small village , just because he has a fan there .

You get the picture

yeah , Axl will only play where he is sure he can win some good money .

I mean take a show to another country brings costs , he has to pay the crew , the band , the equipment , etc

Is certain that he won't go to places like a  small village , just because he has a fan there .

You get the picture

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly, I'm sure he'll play anything above 3000.

I mean he played in front of 1800 at the house of blues, but that was a warm up show for rio.

• 1 month later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your sick of people doing this, and you quoted someone who did it in your sig? :huh:

If any gnr member came 2 britain i would have tickets 1 sec after i knew

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ME ALSO !!! But in France, where I live, well sure !!! :)

We can dreaming, but if my holly god Rose could see it, that could be wonderfull... Please, Axl, come on this forum ... ! ;):wub:

• 1 month later...
If any gnr member came 2 britain i would have tickets 1 sec after i knew

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too. Scotland is the greatest place ever! Axl will realise this before his time is over... In the likely event that he doesn't I'll chase him naked with the Scotland flag painted across my naked body. rock1

• 1 month later...