David Bowie

kevdo242

Would love to listen to him. I listened to The Man Who Sold The World by Nirvana and it rocks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yeah man, I love that song. I watched that one show, (Don't know if people outside the states get it) Rockstar: INXS where these vocalists are trying to win the competition to be the frontman of INXS. And this one girl just flat out OWNED it. Like it's 1,000,000,000 times better than Nirvana, and David Bowie combined. Ironically, the only Nirvana song I like is that song, and it's a cover...grunge sucks! Bowie rocks! :lol:

Bowie is a dreadful little turd. he basically held iggy down for ages and stole all his ideas, and he's as much as admitted to this. iggy still loves the fella cuz he's that kinda gracious dude, but i think Bowies a prick. he's such a world class asshole that John Rotten turned up to one of his gigs with his Mum (now rotten never said fuckin shit to or about Bowie) and he was turfed out basically for being john rotten from the sex pistols. years later Bowie, the asshole, turns up at one of johns public image limited gigs with his son like "Hi, i'm david bowie, this is my son and he'd LOVE to meet you" to rotten, 10 minutes before he was about to go on stage and john was STILL civil to him.

Bowies a fucking fool, i dont care for his music at all, it's just crappy middle of the road streamlined easy to swallow pop version of someone elses idea that Bowie stole.

Edited by rocketsredglare

Bowie is a dreadful little turd.  he basically held iggy down for ages and stole all his ideas, and he's as much as admitted to this.  iggy still loves the fella cuz he's that kinda gracious dude, but i think Bowies a prick.  he's such a world class asshole that John Rotten turned up to one of his gigs with his Mum (now rotten never said fuckin shit to or about Bowie) and he was turfed out basically for being john rotten from the sex pistols.  years later Bowie, the asshole, turns up at one of johns public image limited gigs with his son like "Hi, i'm david bowie, this is my son and he'd LOVE to meet you" to rotten, 10 minutes before he was about to go on stage and john was STILL civil to him.

Bowies a fucking fool, i dont care for his music at all, it's just crappy middle of the road streamlined easy to swallow pop version of someone elses idea that Bowie stole.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's all bollocks. Shut up.

HOw can I be having an argument with someone that can only use 'ur'?

Fine then; how did he hold Iggy Pop back? How did he ruin Lou Reed's career? Who'd he steal his cool from then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u know...lol ur really a snob dude, u need to check ya'self. right, how did he hold iggy pop back? by stealing his entire fucking image thats how...Ziggy Stardust ring any bells? he produced Raw Power, which is like the greatest rock n roll album on earth and he fucked it up royally. he kept iggy "under his wing" all the while livin' offa his style. to his credit however he did stick by iggy thru harder times but thats no excuse for ripping the fucker off. and i didn't say a word about Lou Reed, Bowie aint fit to brush Lou's fuckin coat off.