Who do u think is the best rock band

appetite for illusions

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now? Easily the Foo Fighters. Great rock band, with a superb new album.

hmm greats a strong word but hey i guess they aint that bad.

one of the best bands around today along with VR considering everyone else around today

Great's an accurate word to describe them. All around good rock n' roll, with a nice live sound too. They know how to have fun too, which is cool. ;)

Right now? Easily the Foo Fighters. Great rock band, with a superb new album.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm greats a strong word but hey i guess they aint that bad.

one of the best bands around today along with VR considering everyone else around today

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great's an accurate word to describe them. All around good rock n' roll, with a nice live sound too. They know how to have fun too, which is cool. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm i dont know....... its pretty iffy.

theres many bands who are better by comparison (well obviously not from this age). if you mean VR great then yeah great but it depends how much you intensify the word great

I mean in this day, which is what the poll is about. The foo fighters are a band that's name will stick around. They won't be forgotten like some other bands of today will.

Foo Fighters are a better band than VR so far, whether you like it or not. I'm sure the next VR album will top anything the foos have done, but so far FF have accomplished more and made better music.

I mean in this day, which is what the poll is about. The foo fighters are a band that's name will stick around. They won't be forgotten like some other bands of today will.

Foo Fighters are a better band than VR so far, whether you like it or not. I'm sure the next VR album will top anything the foos have done, but so far FF have accomplished more and made better music.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well yeah ok then i suppose great is a decent word. i just saw em live once on tv but i didnt know what to think of em cause they were sort of new rock but as far as that goes they were pretty good but i dont think theyre up there with gnr queen acdc aerosmith and the stones and such. but still a good band

Well even if we are including VR.

I'd have to go with Green Day.

Their music if fuckin great and are the only hard rock grunge whatever u wanna call it band that is actually making a splash for rock n roll. (I'll admit VR makes some noise in the media too)

Gotta love Jesus of Suburbia!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont even say that.

greenday is horrible and some weird genre of punk and it is in no way a rock n roll band.

but i guess some people get confused with that kind of thing so i forgive you just dont get greenday mixed up with rock n roll again ok?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree greenday have turned (since american idiot cos i thought they were alright before) into a pop act rather than a true rock band. dare i say "sell-out" but is there any evidence to contradict this?

Well even if we are including VR.

I'd have to go with Green Day.

Their music if fuckin great and are the only hard rock grunge whatever u wanna call it band that is actually making a splash for rock n roll. (I'll admit VR makes some noise in the media too)

Gotta love Jesus of Suburbia!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont even say that.

greenday is horrible and some weird genre of punk and it is in no way a rock n roll band.

but i guess some people get confused with that kind of thing so i forgive you just dont get greenday mixed up with rock n roll again ok?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree greenday have turned (since american idiot cos i thought they were alright before) into a pop act rather than a true rock band. dare i say "sell-out" but is there any evidence to contradict this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

greenday were never a true rock band ever. they were closer to punk but not a rock band.

I gotta say anal cunt is pretty kickass.

HAHA YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU!

I FUCKED YOUR WIFE!

gotta love it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rock3

"A.C - Being Ignorant Is Awesome"

"A.C. - I Lit Your Baby on Fire"

"A.C. - Your Kid Commited Suicide Because You Suck"

The rest are abit too extreme to say