Led Zeppelin or Metallica?

kevdo242

Whos better  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dam,it is a hard choice......both have some magnificent albums.....but I'll vote for Metallica for 3 reasons:

1)Master Of Puppets and Ride The Lightning are amazing albums

2)If it wasn't for Metallica,I wouldn't have even started to listen GNR or black/death/thrash metal...or Zeppelin...I'd still listen to nu-metal

3)Most people are gonne vote for Zeppelin

Edited by krissirge

Reasons??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You haven't been around here long enough. A lot of people don't have reasons for who they vote for, other than they like one more than the other. If I started a GN'R-vs-Bob Dylan poll, unfortunately GN'R would win despite the fact that a ton of the voters had never heard a Dylan song before.

Reasons??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You haven't been around here long enough. A lot of people don't have reasons for who they vote for, other than they like one more than the other. If I started a GN'R-vs-Bob Dylan poll, unfortunately GN'R would win despite the fact that a ton of the voters had never heard a Dylan song before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dylan by a million miles

oh yeah...and i was a fanatical fan of metallica once

but now i'm one of zeppelin's

the music has a lot more talent and improvisation and a broader amount of genres molded into a sound unheard of before or after more atuned to my musical frame of mind and ideals

metallica pales more and more by the minute

I'll add a few more:

5.Who has sold more albums?

6.Which band has songs that are more well known among the average population?

7.Which band had a bigger impact and was/is more influential?

Led Zeppelin wins this. I think even a hardcore Metallica fan would be able to admit that. Without Led Zep, who knows if Metallica would have even had a market? I hate to sound like a music nerd, but Zeppelin is obviously superior in every way, and I'm definately not being biased when I say that.