pearl jam

GnR lives on

They should be the biggest band in the world. Yield and Vs are the two best albums. they've got such a great, varied catalogue Ed vedder is also one of the best vocalists in the business, who is really consistent live. My favourite band.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they are to nirvana what the clash were to the sex pistols...

glad to see people like PJ... i got Rearview mirror, greatest hits Cd for themm

great band with a great message live

i got their best songs live in videos off the net and such and vedder has such emotion and consistency..

and i duno..they could be the biggest band in the world...but they arent...

Oh lord...

A truly great band, and of particularly rare integrity. Eddie's voice is my favorite ever. It affects me in a way I won't even begin to try and describe. The best live band on the planet. <sigh> I love them so fucking much...

:wub: rock1

Edited by Angelica

Pearl Jam a great band but they lost me when they started getting overly political and taking themselves *much* too seriously. Then there was the whole Ticketmaster melodrama they got sidetracked with. As a result, they seemed to be about everything but the music for awhile and I lost interest. Way too self-important IMO...

Pearl Jam a great band but they lost me when they started getting overly political and taking themselves *much* too seriously. Then there was the whole Ticketmaster melodrama they got sidetracked with. As a result, they seemed to be about everything but the music for awhile and I lost interest. Way too self-important IMO...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

on the contrary..pearl jam was never about the popularity or being famous..they dont charge 100 bucks a ticket and they aren't the biggest band in the world nor did they ever try to be.....