Darkthrone

krissirge

last existing Tr00 Norwegian Black Metal band and one of the most anticommercial bands of all time...who else is a fan.....or should I say,who else has even heard of them here.....Under A Funeral Moon and Transilvanian Hunger are their best albums

Why don't you just make one single thread, devoted to the random metal bands you love that nobody's ever heard of? Not a dig, just a suggestion... :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont know...since Pink Floyd can get like 20-30 threads,then I think these bands deserve at least 1 thread each :P;)

Why don't you just make one single thread, devoted to the random metal bands you love that nobody's ever heard of? Not a dig, just a suggestion... :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont know...since Pink Floyd can get like 20-30 threads,then I think these bands deserve at least 1 thread each :P;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol yes you do ahve a point there...

...just don't poke me with it

To tell the truth im not into death/black metal, but i repect the views and opinions of people who do like it rock3

last existing Tr00 Norwegian Black Metal band and one of the most anticommercial bands of all time...who else is a fan.....or should I say,who else has even heard of them here.....Under A Funeral Moon and Transilvanian Hunger are their best albums

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One of the greatest

I have heard about them, but I´m not sure I´ve heard their music :unsure:

but they´re probably good :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the sound quality in awful in every album...but its intentsionally so

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is a problem with pretty much all old BM cd's. The band '1349' even tried to produce their album so it sounded more like old black metal, they made the sound worse on purpose :)