Maiden egged ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

chicagocoma13

That makes me laugh. I can't stand Iron Maiden. My cousins obsessed with them.

rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad I'm not the only one here who hates them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you don't have to like jack shit, but that's still a shitty bad treatment of ANY fucking band, anywhere.

fucksharon.jpg

Edited by moreblack

That fucking sucks. Maiden are AWESOME! 1st band I ever went to see!!!!  rock1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yepp My first concert was Maiden in 99 (Megadeth opened so I saw them first) but I have seen maiden 4 times and I love em so this is a fucking disrespect to one of the greatest bands ever fuck Sharon

I don't like Maiden but I respect them.

Check out the NME article... sounds like there was a bit of anti-UK sentiment by some fans cos they didn't like the Union Jack.  I hope really that's not the case.

http://nme.com/news/113464.htm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sharon Osbourne is a bitch claiming that Maiden were being unfair to the US troops by waving the Union Jack. It's about the Crimean War, for fucks sake. And if he's waved the flag for 20 years at the same part of the same song then what gives her the right to complain about it now.

Prejudiced my arse. It's a British flag, for a song about a British war, for a British band.

Edited by Glick

I love Ozzy but he tends to get too much credit. He was easily the least talented member of Sabbath and he wouldn't be what he was today without them. Plus, he would have never have made it after they fired him if he didn't have two flat out amazing guitarists with him. His wife is really a bitch and it doesn't surprise me that she did this to Maiden. I was gonna go to Ozzfest this year but it didn't work out, I have heard that Maiden put on a hell of a live show.

I was gonna go to Ozzfest this year but it didn't work out, I have heard that Maiden put on a hell of a live show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, and nothing will stop them.

Not Sharon Osbourne, not a barrage of 3 dozen eggs, spit, bottles etc. Not some goof running onstage with the American flag for no reason, not some goof yelling Ozzy, over and over again while they're still onstage.

"Death before dishonour my friends"

- Bruce Dickinson

It's a shame aswell, considering Maiden bailed Sabbath out a few times by extending their set when Ozzy blew his voice out.

Bruces rant about how Maiden would never be on reality tv or mtv probably set Sharon off. Still inexcusable what happened though.

You can hear Bruce trying to say goodbye to the fans while a voice on the PA screams "ozzy, ozzy", and sharon osbourne's statement at the end here.

Unbelievable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She sounds so lovely bitchy when she says: "Their singer Bruce Dickinson is a prick." :D

I beleive and hope that Ozzy had nothing to do with this shit. I don't like Maidens music but I respect them for doing their thing for over 20 years(..right? :D)

You can hear Bruce trying to say goodbye to the fans while a voice on the PA screams "ozzy, ozzy", and sharon osbourne's statement at the end here.

Unbelievable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She sounds so lovely bitchy when she says: "Their singer Bruce Dickinson is a prick." :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha, yeah, i thought the same! :D

Unbelievable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha, yeah, i thought the same! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

She sounds like an old witch!!!

Wait a minute she is an old witch :huh::lol: