Anyone here likes Blues?

Pepeterry

i love blues music... i've always been a fan of clapton. (and just found out he lives down the same road as i will be when i move to london next month)

I just love the sound of the blues scale and a really raw jazz/blues guitar makes me feel all gooey and warm inside :blink:

Edited by Princess

I met Buddy Guy at his club when I went to Chicago, he's such a sweet guy! I didn't even know what to say...

Seen B.B. King, Otis Rush, Big Dave McLean, and young guys like Jordan Cook who is amazing.

We have an annual Jazz festival here in Winnipeg and there's 2 all out Blues nights where acts from all over north america come to play the devil's music. :devil:

i love blues music... i've always been a fan of clapton. (and just found out he lives down the same road as i will be when i move to london next month)

I just love the sound of the blues scale and a really raw jazz/blues guitar makes me feel all gooey and warm inside :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:heart::heart::heart: Can you get an Autograph??? Like seriously, I am a HUGE fan of Clapton and he is deff. one of my idols (my top idol in fact ;) ) Hey Princess, I'm really serious..

:)

I like the Blues. It's great man. Sets a great mood and I love it. Clapton, B.B King and Buddy Guy are the best Blues guitarist IMo

I love the blues, god i cant put into words the way it makes me feel. Just blues has so much passion and heart put into it, i'm talking bout real blues here, not blues-rock.

BB King, Cray, SRV. I just love em, their music is amazing.

I need to expand my blues collection, going to buy some Robert Johnson, anyone else suggest more blues artists?

Well if you like SRV and B.B. King, then you might like T-Bone Walker. Those three are usually considered the three blues guitarists. SRV rocks doing little wing though. rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks mate,

Yeah ive heard a bit about T-Bone Walker, good things that is :D I'll look into him.

And damn straight Stevie is THE man rock4 RIP

I met Buddy Guy at his club when I went to Chicago, he's such a sweet guy! I didn't even know what to say...

Seen B.B. King, Otis Rush, Big Dave McLean, and young guys like Jordan Cook who is amazing.

We have an annual Jazz festival here in Winnipeg and there's 2 all out Blues nights where acts from all over north america come to play the devil's music. :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Buddy Guy, too. I go to Legends every January and have seen him many, many times here in Milwaukee. Damn right, I got rock2 the blues...