Good music in the 21st Century

gunners_90

i think the peak of the greatest music ever made bu mankind was in the 70's to early 90's range . nowadays in the 21st century all the music is shit eg. linkin park snoop dogg and all that rnb shit . it has squeezed the lifeblood out of good taste in music . i dont think there will ever be bands like guns n roses led zeppelin acdc around again because the changing face of music is doomed..

do you always reply to yourself??? (JOKE)

what we have right here is a LULL in the music world......waiting for something to take it by storm..........

To make it something to believe in again.....and no shitty ass rappers...(there are some good ones)

SOMETHING to RIP the guts out of the music world and splay it out for all to see....

IT IS TIME........and IT IS COMING............it will wipe the fucking slate clean of all the half-ass posers...............

It is called THE CHIDEM DEMOLITION SQUAD............hear the bootsteps yet??

i think the peak of the greatest music ever made bu mankind was in the 70's to early 90's range . nowadays in the 21st century all the music is shit eg. linkin park snoop dogg and all that rnb shit . it has squeezed the lifeblood out of good taste in music . i dont think there will ever be bands like guns n roses led zeppelin acdc around again because the changing face of music is doomed..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your right about the Era. in that era you had Metallica GNR Queen etc but some of the stuff today is ok as krissirge said its all underground.

SS.

we've had this stuff a millio n one tme man (that isnt a dig at ya by the way), theres stuff for everyone somewhere: whether it be underground, mainstream whatever...you gotta dig deeper, broaden your horizens

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dragonforce are great! CKY, Tool (buy Lateralus), Clutch, Velvet Revolver, Audioslave, Coldplay, Trivium.

There's plenty. Just look around for it.

And the reason stuff from the 70's, 80's and so forth seems th best, is because we only hear the best, the rest of the shit has just faded away.

The only music at the moment that is semi-interesting would be Clap your hands Say Yeah!, Elbow, QOTSA, Shins, Dandy Warhols, Black Keys. I Might have missed a few there but ive always had an interest in British indie/punk. the flame never dies.

I still love Guns N Roses, Alice in Chains etc.

Bands like the Manics, The Jam, Stone Roses, the Smiths, Pixies, Suede, PiL, Wire, Gang of Four, all old bands that excite me ten times more then most of the music

coming out today. Its time for a revolution!!