Green Day OWNS the VMA's!!

Gallagher Rose

Congratulations to the kings!!!  rock3  rock2  rock1  rock4

Fuck the hip hop monkeys!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey fuck you! :fuckyou: (About the Hip-Hop). Unless you're talking about Fitty and shit :heart:

Gotta admit, not being a HUGE GD fan, today ws their day.. or night :D

the VMA's were pretty good but the fact that My Chemical Romance won some awards show how bad rock music is at this time in the world. Time for GN'R to release Chinese Democracy!!!!  CD will shut those punk fuckers up for good

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes its pretty sad the fact that greenday won rock awards.

then again its pretty sad that people are excited about bands like greenday n chemical romance.

i hope these bands die after cd's realesed because this emo/pop/punk crap's pissing me off

i find it to be very sad that todays society considers green day rock and the kings and the best band in the world. im just plain sick of repeating myself about how greenday is not rock while other bands that can actually play a few solos and have talent go unnoticed. it almost seems no one appreciates good talent anymore. there is alot more to music than the same four powerchords and cheap ass lyrics. solos that immitate the lyrics, and pissing and moaning about how america sucks, if you hate it so much move and quit bitching. this makes me sad and angry at the same time.

bye bye forever now

~Ringo

i find it to be very sad that todays society considers green day rock and the kings and the best band in the world. im just plain sick of repeating myself about how greenday is not rock while other bands that can actually play a few solos and have talent go unnoticed. it almost seems no one appreciates good talent anymore. there is alot more to music than the same four powerchords and cheap ass lyrics. solos that immitate the lyrics, and pissing and moaning about how america sucks, if you hate it so much move and quit bitching. this makes me sad and angry at the same time.

bye bye forever now

~Ringo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i relate to you.

i have to tell people all the time :(

hope axl gives rock n roll its definition back

bye bye forever now

~Ringo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm plain sick of you repeating yourself as well, if you don't like them, fair enough but don't keep posting the same thing, in fact if you see a green day thread just don't post at all :blink:. I don't feel the need to post in thread's about motley crue, bon jovi or whoever :unsure:

Guest gnr>everything
I'm guessing that gnr didn't show up?  AGAIN

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you think bands just show up and play? They have to get invited...and why would they be invited when they haven't done anything in 2 years?

bye bye forever now

~Ringo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, that's what I have to tell everyone, you read my mind :o . I can't believe all this stuff, did Simple Plan win best Rock Single? :angry::(