Melodic Death metal bands battle

krissirge

which band is your favorite?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Worst form of metal music there is. Death Metal is shite.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

death metal is excelent....miles better than rock

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bullshit. Heavy Metal rules all. Not that death metal crap. Alot of the time you cant understand what theyre saying its just a load of grunts.

children of bodom. and i think black metal is the best kind of metal next to thrash, even though this is death metal. if you actually listen to black/death metal, you would understand what theyre saying. ive been into black metal for almost a year and its easy to understand what theyre saying. and yes, it is miles better than rock. krissigue is like the coolest dude in this forum.

children of bodom. and i think black metal is the best kind of metal next to thrash, even though this is death metal. if you actually listen to black/death metal, you would understand what theyre saying. ive been into black metal for almost a year and its easy to understand what theyre saying. and yes, it is miles better than rock. krissigue is like the coolest dude in this forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

anybody who has the world greatest bass player in their avatar,is cool in my book :P

Krissirge and 1776 seem to love death metal - what the fucks the appeal, its not music, its just shoutin and people grunting as if theyre contsipated and are squeezing an unusually large turd from their arse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because its intense and very fast.....extremely fast and complex guitar and drumwork

Krissirge and 1776 seem to love death metal - what the fucks the appeal, its not music, its just shoutin and people grunting as if theyre contsipated and are squeezing an unusually large turd from their arse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because its intense and very fast.....extremely fast and complex guitar and drumwork

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed. just so you guys know, playing and writing death metal is harder than playing rock n roll. its not just using like open chords and crap. playing drums in a black metal band is harder than a thrash band. if you listen to some fast black metal songs, youll hear a slow beat, like [highhat] - [highhat+snare] and shit like that, but then listen to the bass pedal. its a double bass pedal going 4 or 5 times faster than the beat itself. ive tried playing that, and its not easy. yet i have no problem playing some led zep or vr on drums, and i dont even play drums. i play guitar, but i play on my brothers set sometimes. so yeah. actually listen to the genre before you insult it, so you actually can know why we like it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That doesnt make it good. You can listen to death metal all you want, its up to you. I myself prefer to listen to music.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

anybody who has the world greatest bass player in their avatar,is cool in my book :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, and anybody who has the greatest black metal singer of all time in their avatar/sig is cool in my book too :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That doesnt make it good. You can listen to death metal all you want, its up to you. I myself prefer to listen to music.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

k,what makes it bad.....expect the vocals...say something original

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

k,what makes it bad.....expect the vocals...say something original

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow. seriously. im tired of people saying 'you cant understand what theyre saying it sounds like shit blah blah'.

distortion is the way of heavy metal. tell me a non ballad/slow song by a heavy metal band that is not using distortion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I said extremely distorted. I didnt say distorted altogether. You would have known that if youd read my post.