Melodic Death metal bands battle

krissirge

which band is your favorite?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Worst form of metal music there is. Death Metal is shite.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

death metal is excelent....miles better than rock

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bullshit. Heavy Metal rules all. Not that death metal crap. Alot of the time you cant understand what theyre saying its just a load of grunts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well yeh the vocals do stand out majorly as distorted and ear bleeding, but I look past that. The screaming is a way to convey the extreme emotions and surges of energy within the songs, you have too listen deeper within the music sometimes. Take CoB, Alexi does scream a lot yeh but the instrumentation is extremely intense by which I mean it's constructed like a symphony, with substantial amount of talent and has really effective minor keys making it sound dark and yet full of energy which makes you wanna scream yourself, in all the best ways :D

distortion is the way of heavy metal. tell me a non ballad/slow song by a heavy metal band that is not using distortion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rhapsody don't use distortion very often, even in their fastest songs. They make Symphonic-Epic-Speed Metal.

Anyway, voted for In Flames! rock3

distortion is the way of heavy metal. tell me a non ballad/slow song by a heavy metal band that is not using distortion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rhapsody don't use distortion very often, even in their fastest songs. They make Symphonic-Epic-Speed Metal.

Anyway, voted for In Flames! rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh but Rhapsody aren't heavy metal :lol: They are symphonic power metal. There is a BIG difference