Choose the worst band of the year

Gallagher Rose

Choose the worst band of the year  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System Of A Down is hands down the most overrated artist of the year

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you think that??

And Yellowcard suck boab.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because for some reaspns people consider them to be different and original.....while they are just another crappy nu-metal band

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you think that??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because for some reaspns people consider them to be different and original.....while they are just another crappy nu-metal band

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got their new album, i think its great. I've never heard anything like it before, its tongue and cheek - non - serious funny rock. I think its great.

Worst one there is simple plan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you think that??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got their new album, i think its great. I've never heard anything like it before, its tongue and cheek - non - serious funny rock. I think its great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know that most Metalheads hate Nu-Metal.

Worst one there is simple plan.

Amen!

My Chemichal Romance, Fall-Out Boy, and Hawthorne Heights all suck a massive amount so much that you can't tell the difference, them and their hooray for tolerance&#33; emo "Slit my wrist and cut my eyes!" -- Give me a fucking shotgun and i'll do you one better "I'm not okay!!!!!!" --- Shut the fuck up. i don't care, and you look like a fag "We're going down down..." Sing so i can fucking understand what your saying and cut your faggish side-burns.

All those bands suck equally and should be shunned off the face of the earth, i can't wait til they're 15 minutes of fame are over and they're stuck doing state fairs :fuckyou:

Edited by Dirty Little Thing

My Chemichal Romance, Fall-Out Boy, and Hawthorne Heights all suck a massive amount so much that you can't tell the difference, them and their hooray for tolerance&#33; emo "Slit my wrist and cut my eyes!"  -- Give me a fucking shotgun and i'll do you one better   "I'm not okay!!!!!!" --- Shut the fuck up. i don't care, and you look like a fag   "We're going down down..." Sing so i can fucking understand what your saying and cut your faggish side-burns.

All those bands suck equally and should be shunned off the face of the earth, i can't wait til they're 15 minutes of fame are over and they're stuck doing state fairs  :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah indeed very mooch agreed "im not okay" no your not okay dude in fact your just plain shit

GO TO HELL AND WHINE IN FRONT OF THE DEVIL WHILE HE CREAMS YOUR FACE!!! :fuckyou:

EDIT: Not you dlt the guy from my chemical romance(shit fuckers)

Edited by damian 1200

My Chemichal Romance, Fall-Out Boy, and Hawthorne Heights all suck a massive amount so much that you can't tell the difference, them and their hooray for tolerance&#33; emo "Slit my wrist and cut my eyes!"  -- Give me a fucking shotgun and i'll do you one better   "I'm not okay!!!!!!" --- Shut the fuck up. i don't care, and you look like a fag   "We're going down down..." Sing so i can fucking understand what your saying and cut your faggish side-burns.

All those bands suck equally and should be shunned off the face of the earth, i can't wait til they're 15 minutes of fame are over and they're stuck doing state fairs  :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah indeed very mooch agreed "im not okay" no your not okay dude in fact your just plain shit

GO TO HELL AND WHINE IN FRONT OF THE DEVIL WHILE HE CREAMS YOUR FACE!!! :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf?

was the second guy pissed at the fag emos or the first guy???

anyway i agree with the first guy cause im not too sure what guy #2 meant

My Chemichal Romance, Fall-Out Boy, and Hawthorne Heights all suck a massive amount so much that you can't tell the difference, them and their hooray for tolerance&#33; emo "Slit my wrist and cut my eyes!"  -- Give me a fucking shotgun and i'll do you one better  "I'm not okay!!!!!!" --- Shut the fuck up. i don't care, and you look like a fag  "We're going down down..." Sing so i can fucking understand what your saying and cut your faggish side-burns.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf?

was the second guy pissed at the fag emos or the first guy???

anyway i agree with the first guy cause im not too sure what guy #2 meant

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damian hate's the fag emo's too