COME TO MONTREAL !!!

Smarthomie

hey sup guyz...

I know what hapenned after the ''supposed'' concert at montreal one time... but you know axl... i now got 17 years old and my father showed me a lot of you and about the GNR band... im a really fan of u and a lot of people who have my age too... So i hope you will come back to montreal once time to show us all your energy on the stage before you die!! LOL... Don't care about that shit... we want you again here dude!! So if you can come... LeT MaKe SoME nOIsE !!!!! I'll fight against all your bodyguards to get your signature LOL... The new generation is for you axl... ;)

so see ya and take care!!

Chad,

One of your fans from Montreal

QuEBeC RuLZ !!!!

Edited by Smarthomie

• 2 weeks later...
hey sup guyz...

I know what hapenned after the ''supposed'' concert at montreal one time... but you know axl... i now got 17 years old and my father showed me a lot of you and about the GNR band... im a really fan of u and a lot of people who have my age too... So i hope you will come back to montreal once time to show us all your energy on the stage before you die!! LOL... Don't care about that shit... we want you again here dude!! So if you can come... LeT MaKe SoME nOIsE !!!!! I'll fight against all your bodyguards to get your signature LOL... The new generation is for you axl... ;)

so see ya and take care!!

Chad,

One of your fans from Montreal

QuEBeC RuLZ !!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You do realize that Axl doesn't run this forum and does not read it either. but eitherway, i'll play along. come to the maritimes in canada. Rolling Stones had a 85000 people concert, I know GnR can top that here :P