Power Metal

Cold Razor

oohh.. and have anyone heard kiskes new band supared?? they are gods!! lets be heroes with them is on of the best songs ive heard all year :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Love Kiske. He has a lot going on right now. He was a guest vocalist on the new Tribuzy album titled Execution (Bruce Dickinson is on there as well). The song he sings is 10 minutes long. He is also a guest vocalist on the new Edguy EP. He sings on Judas of the Opera and it is a scorcher. He also does all the vocals in a new band called Place Vendrome. I think this will be released in November. From what I understand this band is made up of Pink Cream 69 members. This is kinda funny because Andi Deris was the lead singer of that band and replaced Kiske in Helloween. So they kinda switched places-----

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oohh.. and have anyone heard kiskes new band supared?? they are gods!! lets be heroes with them is on of the best songs ive heard all year :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Love Kiske. He has a lot going on right now. He was a guest vocalist on the new Tribuzy album titled Execution (Bruce Dickinson is on there as well). The song he sings is 10 minutes long. He is also a guest vocalist on the new Edguy EP. He sings on Judas of the Opera and it is a scorcher. He also does all the vocals in a new band called Place Vendrome. I think this will be released in November. From what I understand this band is made up of Pink Cream 69 members. This is kinda funny because Andi Deris was the lead singer of that band and replaced Kiske in Helloween. So they kinda switched places-----

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im gonna buy the dguy EP and dvd as soon as i get some money! i want it so bad!!

need to check out Place Vendrome then