Worst female "artist" nowadays

Gallagher Rose

Worst female "artist" nowadays  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no way... avril shouldn't even be on that list. at least her stuff is original... or at least her original album. she also sings and plays instruments live.

now, take any other dancing, lip-syncing bimbo that is only on stage because she's blonde and shows a ton of cleavage and the record execs put here there (ashley simpson, brittany spears). they don't write their own stuff and other than being able to dance, are talentless.

How the hell is K.C. on a list of "worst female artists"? She has an undeniably great voice and her latest album, for which she wrote 6 of the tracks, is some of the best pop rock I've heard in a long time. I'd say by all accounts she has a tremendous future ahead of her at only 23 years old.

And having Avril on a list with Ashlee Simpson isn't right either. AS has no apparent talent whether it be singing, songwriting...even her lipsynching is badly performed! :P

AS loses this one by a mile...

All of them suck but the worst is absolutely Ashlee Simpson!..She would have never gotten a record deal if it wasen`t for her big sister..

Same goes for Kelly Osbourne!..Only got to record songs because of her last name..

Same goes for Kelly Osbourne!..Only got to record songs because of her last name..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You really think?!! :lol:

I'm not so sure--with her killer combination of looks, personality and musical talent I'm sure she would've caught the eye of the major record labels pretty quick. Bidding wars would've ensued and she would've been taken much more seriously as an artist in her own right. She would've been HUGE I tell ya, with her face everywhere.

Wowe, I just woke up from the WORST nightmare.... :o

Edited by Turn_It_Up

wheres kelly osbourne??? what a discrace to her family name, ozzy should be ashamed.

i voted avril lavigne.

ashlee simpson should have got it but avril pisses me off SO much although i would happily do her any time.

same with ashlee and after getting caught not singing the right thing to do would be to quit but no she just kept on goin.

morally ashlee deserves it but avril just downright pisses me off