Best Vocal Performances

johnezz

ZP Theart - My Spirit Will Go On (We've come to the point of no return and you beg for just...  One more time to escape from all this madness)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES!!

Also, ZP Theart - Prepare For War, near the end where he sings " Everyone here rise their eyes to the sky, now its time for our unholy fight (I think) PREPARE FOR WAARRRRR!! "

Edited by RobbieGlenn

ZP Theart - My Spirit Will Go On (We've come to the point of no return and you beg for just...  One more time to escape from all this madness)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES!!

Also, ZP Theart - Prepare For War, near the end where he sings " Everyone here rise their eyes to the sky, now its time for our unholy fight (I think) PREPARE FOR WAARRRRR!! "

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha yes! rock3

Bon Scott on the whole of the Highway to Hell album is brilliant.

Also the lead singer from manowar (forgotten his name) on Hail and Kill, his voice is so brutal and just brilliant.

Edited by Wild_Child

i'm probably gonna get lots bashing b'cus of my opinion but:

Nirvana - You Know You're Right (I love Kurts suffering voice in that song... so emotional...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FUCK YOU!

No, actually, Kurt's voice is really awesome, and I like it when he starts screaming. And I think You Know You're Right is one of his best, if not his best vocal performance EVER. Dude, it rocks. How he changes from the verses to the bridge, and then the PAAAAAAAAAIN part ... God, he rocked.