A serious poll

damian 1200

NIN or the darkness  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIN are so overrated and everyone is too obsessed with them and Trent Reznor. TBH justin Hawkins is a better singer AND looker than Trent, 100 times, and my point is I vote the darkness as they IMO are the better band.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed, i voted for TD because they are a great band they take a light hearted approach to music.

The Darkness had some good riffs an stuff, but they're singer (if you want to call him that...) let the team down big time. I voted NIN, i like some of their stuff and since they have more material than The Darkness they win the vote

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What!? :huh::o How did Justin let them down!? Justin is the trademark voice and sound to the Darkness for gods sake! Without him there wouldn't be a Darkness! He plays a significant amount of guitar riffs, gives the band its edge and delivers a unique, sometimes odd but powerful as fuck lead vocals that blow all their songs into oblivion and catch your attention whenever you hear them on radio. He knows how to rock.

Have you ever seen Axl wearing a Darkness shirt?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my God! What the fucks that got to do with it? That is the most pathetic and lame reason ever! Its so ridiculous when people only like a band cuz Axl likes em. Fucking hell, get your own opinions! :lol:

And at least trent puts emotion into his work justin writes songs 13 year old horny people like me write when were trying to get to sleep :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's kinda funny that you say that cuz i think trent writes songs quite along the lines that a 13 year old with severe manic depression would write...and not only is he over 40 years old...but he's been writing about the same topics for the last 16 years :unsure:

Guest gnr>everything
Look whos winning now chrisi :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How many usernames have you made to vote in this poll, you sad sad man? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All those votes are mine

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you were going for this color