Van Halen

gencbiba

Van Halen kicks ass.....Roth era I mean----Sammy sucks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not really. Sammy can sing rings around Dave.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's strange beause I've always like Sammy much better than DLR as a solo artist(no comparison), but to me VH-DLR easily owns VH-Hagar. And not just because they were the originals.

Similar to Axl and GNR, you can't explain the chemistry DLR had with that band despite their personal differences. It was something special...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

guys... van halen is amazing i love that band, people who talk about van halen that thinks the better CD is VH 1 is because they know nothing!!! .... few people know the disc VH 2 ... my dad bought it when he was young and noticed it was the best disc ever made on this world... plz check it out u wont regret it...

plus ... eddie is very good guitarrist and i love eruption and spanish flight and jump just like all of u but u got to listn to this album ...

one thing more... van halen is my favorite band ... rock3rock3rock3

Best live shows ever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have seen them 7 times. Only once with Dave, the rest with Sammy. They are great live. I could do without the keyboard songs, but that's just me.

And, Eddie is still smoking cig's, even though he had tounge cancer. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt him. I love him anyway, I just don't want him to die anytime soon.