My band!!!!

RATE MY BAND!!!!!  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here is a link to my band , its free to listen to our music and all the others on this site. Some bands (us included) will allow free downloads too.

There are some very good bands and this site but mine isnt one of them!!!

We are rubbish we have very recorded the songs using a tape recorder and I cant sing (but someone had to do it !!)

Why am I doing this? Because I dont care that we are terrible , We have a laugh and really enjoy ourselfs.

PLUS This will now give everyone here the chance to slag someone else off and leave GNR alone for a little while- TO FINISH THE ALBUM IN PEACE!!!!

www.betarecords.com/j.p.s

Dont hold back in your replys I can TAKE IT !!!!

P.S You may like the song "THEY WONT STOP ME"

So far I've just listened to that "They Won't Stop Me" song. The music is pretty good, and they band should do something more original with their talents. I don't think the vocals work for it, though. It's too quiet and emotionless. Even if you aren't a great singer, adding emotion to the right lyrics can make a song a lot better.