Metallica does suck

insomniac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swwet_child
Dudes... Chill out, of course Metallica sucks... Axl said that Metallica sucks, so it has to suck! There is no other option!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: And by the way Axl loves Metallica: "I'm a big Metallica fanatic" :lol:

Edited by swwet_child

Dudes... Chill out, of course Metallica sucks... Axl said that Metallica sucks, so it has to suck! There is no other option!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha you must be joking... right? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? Joking?

No way dude! Metallica blows! I just have a Metallica sig so I can always view it and laugh how much Metallica really sucks because Axl said so!

Wow... what a topic. Somehow I'm compelled to throw my hat into the madness, though.

Metallica = Excellent until the "Stanger" incident... it'll take a killer record to bounce back from that musical atrocity. Load is one of the best records of the 1990s, in my opinion.

A lot of people found themselves swayed by the Some Kind of Monster documentary, and were somehow manipulated into appreciating their last record... I've no idea how. Every member of the band came off terribly (except for Kirk, he's just a cool, humble guy), and if anything, it's depressing that after relighting their fire, they STILL couldn't do better than St. Anger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha you must be joking... right? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? Joking?

No way dude! Metallica blows! I just have a Metallica sig so I can always view it and laugh how much Metallica really sucks because Axl said so!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't know it was a Metallica sig... it said New Rose on it lol :o:no: :krider: :anger:rock4rock3

Well Metallica were huge before GNR were even heard of, then GNR came and went and Metallica was still huge and still remain one of the biggest if not the biggest band to date.

Plus Metallica have sold many many many more albums than GNR.

I don't think Axl is in the position to have a go at Metallica considering Metallica kick his arse in almost every single way.

I grew up on Metallica - But they just plain suck now - being sober does that to some people, they just lose there edge.

Jason Newsted left because they were being p#$sy's. They orderded a shrink to work out there problems and he was like F that - Were suppose to be a metal band.

Now dont get me wrong - I dont mind a band maturing and getting lighter but only if their softer music is good enough to warrent the change. GNR write amazing ballads and I prefer that over There heavy stuff but metallica just don't write to that calliber unless its technical Metal.

Edited by afterthebath