down III

king23james06

on another website they said that all of the guys were about to meet and talk abot down until the hurricane hit but they are going to do it later but they also said that down III was coming very soon and it was going to be a vicious album. i can't wait for it i love down phil and pepper in a same band is magic so what do yall think about them making a new album.

Finally, a Down fan! I know man, Im so thrilled about it! Both Nola and II were fucking fantastic pieces, and I know III will be at least as good too!

Hope they get down to business real soon... Tho I'm not very confident about Phil's voice, the recent pictures I saw showed that he wasnt in that good shape.

I hardly doubt Phil has stopped, he was a hell of a junkie a few years back... But maybe he has, and that'd be good. Pepper is one of my idols, he is a really cool guy and a hell of a guitar player, very underrated. C.O.C is my fav. band with Guns.. Last time I heard, Phil and Pep werent talking, things got heated on the 2002 tour I think.

Downloaded Stone the Crow. Pretty shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What exactly was "shit" about it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The lead vocallist's voice was a scratchy and altogether anoying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Phil's voice is great IMO. 95'---> it was great. The whiskey brought the roughness in it, but I guess thats a matter of taste.