Punos

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blues is not emo.

Madagascar is not emo.

Chinese Democracy is not emo.

If you think Oh My God, Rhiad and Silkworms are emo...you're out of your mind. More so than I am. (And if that's true, you should be scared...very scared.)

Emo is very basic music. You take a standard concept:

1. Girl breaks up with guy.

Then you add some lyrics involving the season:

It was a cold november day \ When my baby \ Left me and \ I cried all day

2. Then you add some gay stuff.

Now I wish \ I could find my plush toy \ From third grade \ And cry my heart out \ But I can't \ My mommy threw Bernie the Elephant away \ Now what will I cry on? \ Maybe my friend Dave \ He is gay \ But I'm not homophobic \ Anyway

3. Annoying Titles/Catchphrases That Are Poor Puns on Words or Cliches

Not for All the Love in the World!

4. Acoustic Guitars

This is vital.

5. Lack of Musical Talent or Cohesion

Get some girly untalented singer, put together some very basic C-family chord progressions...throw in a few minor chords, a few palm mutes and what not...

And the most important step of all...

6. Switch some of the chords around, change a few lyrics, and do this for every song on the track!

Emo sucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for you're narrowminded opinion. I do admire the fact your not scared to speak your mind though.

The Blues is not emo.

Madagascar is not emo.

If you think Oh My God, Rhiad and Silkworms are emo...you're out of your mind. More so than I am. (And if that's true, you should be scared...very scared.)

Now I wish \ I could find my plush toy \ From third grade \ And cry my heart out \ But I can't \ My mommy threw Bernie the Elephant away \ Now what will I cry on? \ Maybe my friend Dave \ He is gay \ But I'm not homophobic \ Anyway

4. Acoustic Guitars

This is vital.

Get some girly untalented singer, put together some very basic C-family chord progressions...throw in a few minor chords, a few palm mutes and what not...

6. Switch some of the chords around, change a few lyrics, and do this for every song on the track!

Emo sucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow.

Your right! 100% correct! All emo (I'll refrain from the word...this time...) blow.

I hope Axl keeps his head on straight, and doesn't get caught up in this wave of emo music out there. I think it was the guy from Motely Crue that said that Axl was an "emo fag".....I hope he doesn't go soft on us. From what we've heard in 2001+2002, he sounds like he's gett'n a little soft to me.

cw

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, the guy from Motley Crue can go suck his own dick...and i hope he dies tryin!

Guest JohnUlmer
The Blues is not emo.

Madagascar is not emo.

4. Acoustic Guitars

This is vital.

Emo sucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for you're narrowminded opinion. I do admire the fact your not scared to speak your mind though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, thank you.

The Blues is not emo.

Madagascar is not emo.

4. Acoustic Guitars

This is vital.

Emo sucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude shut up with the "narrow minded" crap when people dont except things that are gay or shitty music.

sorry if you never do this but everyone sais that all the time and it just gets gay

dude shut up with the "narrow minded" crap when people dont except things that are gay or shitty music.

sorry if you never do this but everyone sais that all the time and it just gets gay

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

seriously, it's not "narrow minded" to dislike shitty, cliche music

ok along, with my idea of banning anyone who like Green day on the forum. ban anyone who calls Axl or GN'R emo!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ban anyone that likes another band that you don't like? YOU SUCK! :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did i say band? no i said Green day! blow me

ok along, with my idea of banning anyone who like Green day on the forum. ban anyone who calls Axl or GN'R emo!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ban anyone that likes another band that you don't like? YOU SUCK! :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did i say band? no i said Green day! blow me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mmm yeh, but the trouble is the whole green day bashing thing has gotten kind of old now so your idea is not original in any way shape or form. It would be more impressive if you came out and said i do not like emo and i don't think gnr are heading in that direction but i understand that there's all kinds of music out there, so each to their own and all that.

What the hell have green day got to do with this thread anyway? as if they are emo?! :lol:

Oh yeah, your idea sucks! <_<

The Blues is not emo.

Madagascar is not emo.

4. Acoustic Guitars

This is vital.

Emo sucks.

Lmao.

Made me laugh when I read that. So, so true though.

what do u want, theres a bunch of narrowminded fuckheads who have theyre heads so far up theyre asses that theyre heads take the adams apples place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that made me spit my coffee all over the computer screen! <_<:rofl-lol:

:blink:  What the fuck, you guys????????

Me being a fan of Guns N' Roses and Green Day... This is awkward.

What ever happened to respecting others opinions??? Friggin' hell, this is like a music war... :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

greendays gonna lose it no matter what

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd choose Guns N' Roses anyday but that's not the point!! Express ones opinions and let the choice be respected!!!

What ever happened to respecting others opinions??? Friggin' hell, this is like a music war... :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd choose Guns N' Roses anyday but that's not the point!! Express ones opinions and let the choice be respected!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes!

exactly what i was saying.

GNR kicks greenday ass any day of the week and greenday sucks!

i agree completely rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes!

exactly what i was saying.

GNR kicks greenday ass any day of the week and greenday sucks!

i agree completely rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good. :)

i have another idea.  go die you green day loving pussy.  Green day has nothing to do with it. I said along with my idea of...........retard, you are the one who drags it on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Green day loving pussy?! that is just immense, mr articulate (need a dictionary, asshole?!) i don't think i can come back with anything to top that, you got any more, i could do with a laugh, like er, call me hooray for tolerance&#33; or something, that would really make my day :kiss:

:lol: