Green Day and Guns N' Roses

Punos

what do u want, theres a bunch of narrowminded fuckheads who have theyre heads so far up theyre asses that theyre heads take the adams apples place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that made me spit my coffee all over the computer screen! <_<:rofl-lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm happy I gave u a laugh, but there is some people on here that just piss me off. I love gnr as much as the next guy on this board, but some people, if it isnt gnr, then it sucks, and that in my book is being narrowminded.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:  What the fuck, you guys????????

Me being a fan of Guns N' Roses and Green Day... This is awkward.

What ever happened to respecting others opinions??? Friggin' hell, this is like a music war... :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

greendays gonna lose it no matter what

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd choose Guns N' Roses anyday but that's not the point!! Express ones opinions and let the choice be respected!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes!

exactly what i was saying.

GNR kicks greenday ass any day of the week and greenday sucks!

i agree completely rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok ok ok I'll shut up i just like to get people going. It was a joke people get over it.

Edited by Cosper

:blink:  What the fuck, you guys????????

Me being a fan of Guns N' Roses and Green Day... This is awkward.

What ever happened to respecting others opinions??? Friggin' hell, this is like a music war... :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

greendays gonna lose it no matter what

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really?, they're gonna lose? on a GUNS N ROSES forum? no shit, motherfucker?! :lol:

i have another idea.  go die you green day loving pussy.  Green day has nothing to do with it. I said along with my idea of...........retard, you are the one who drags it on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Green day loving pussy?! that is just immense, mr articulate (need a dictionary, asshole?!) i don't think i can come back with anything to top that, you got any more, i could do with a laugh, like er, call me hooray for tolerance&#33; or something, that would really make my day :kiss:

:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, so obviously you and Cosper ain't exactly friends... BUt do you think you could take my advice and actually respect each others opinions without insulting each other?

i have another idea.  go die you green day loving pussy.  Green day has nothing to do with it. I said along with my idea of...........retard, you are the one who drags it on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Green day loving pussy?! that is just immense, mr articulate (need a dictionary, asshole?!) i don't think i can come back with anything to top that, you got any more, i could do with a laugh, like er, call me hooray for tolerance&#33; or something, that would really make my day :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, so obviously you and Cosper ain't exactly friends... BUt do you think you could take my advice and actually respect each others opinions without insulting each other?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, you have a very valid point and i am grown up enough to admit that all the squabbling is childish.

But you do understand that being called a 'green day loving pussy' was way too hillarious to leave alone? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, you have a very valid point and i am grown up enough to admit that all the squabbling is childish.

But you do understand that being called a 'green day loving pussy' was way too hillarious to leave alone? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, you are also grown up enough to ignore it. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no the guns n roses fan should win.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: What is this? Debating club??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no actually the greenday loving pussy wasnt funny at all.

i fair insult it was but not funny.

your just being an idiot trying to call him unintelligent cause he pointed out how gay greenday is.

come on just let it go.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: What is this? Debating club??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah im just disagreeing with you for the hell of it.

sorry

I hope Axl keeps his head on straight, and doesn't get caught up in this wave of emo music out there. I think it was the guy from Motely Crue that said that Axl was an "emo fag".....I hope he doesn't go soft on us. From what we've heard in 2001+2002, he sounds like he's gett'n a little soft to me.

cw

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope you learn a new word tomorrow....

The Blues is not emo.

Madagascar is not emo.

Chinese Democracy is not emo.

If you think Oh My God, Rhiad and Silkworms are emo...you're out of your mind. More so than I am. (And if that's true, you should be scared...very scared.)

Emo is very basic music. You take a standard concept:

1. Girl breaks up with guy.

When I look into your eyes

I can see a love restrained 

And darlin', when I hold you

don't you know I feel the same?

'Cause nothin' lasts forever

And we both know hearts can change

Then you add some lyrics involving the season:

It was a cold november day \ When my baby \ Left me and \ I cried all day

And it's hard to hold a candle

In the cold November rain

2. Then you add some gay stuff.

Now I wish \ I could find my plush toy \ From third grade \ And cry my heart out \ But I can't \ My mommy threw Bernie the Elephant away \ Now what will I cry on? \ Maybe my friend Dave \ He is gay \ But I'm not homophobic \ Anyway

'Cause If we could take the time to lay it on the line

I could rest my head

Just knowin' that you were mine

All mine

So if you want to love me

then darlin' don't refrain

3. Annoying Titles/Catchphrases That Are Poor Puns on Words or Cliches

Not for All the Love in the World!

All the love in the world couldn't save you

All the innocence inside

4. Acoustic Guitars

This is vital.

Acoustic Piano?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D:D:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, you are also grown up enough to ignore it. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, i wouldn't go that far! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no actually the greenday loving pussy wasnt funny at all.

i fair insult it was but not funny.

your just being an idiot trying to call him unintelligent cause he pointed out how gay greenday is.

come on just let it go.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do I have to be the one to let it go? no, i'll bloody well carry it on if i want to, goddammit cause i know i put up better arguements and Pointing out that a band is aherm, 'gay' does not win arguements, unless you have the IQ of a small ant.

In any case i didn't really understand your post, for example, what does "i fair insult it was but not funny" mean? come on, if you're gonna have a go, at least learn how to type properly!

Guest JohnUlmer
what do u want, theres a bunch of narrowminded fuckheads who have theyre heads so far up theyre asses that theyre heads take the adams apples place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that made me spit my coffee all over the computer screen! <_<:rofl-lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's a difference between being narrow-minded and sarcastic.

There's also a difference between being narrow-minded and opinionated.

Learn them.